What Do YOU Want For Christmas?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You'll enjoy Prism. Classic work. I'll probably get PS3 in the new year sometime. Dunno about magical items for Christmas, though. I've spent a fair bit this month, so I might get some non-magical related stuff for Christmas.

Nov 7, 2009
Thread
Lit
Bicycles
Gaff Bicycles
Split Spades
Tally-Ho
Blank Bicycles
Marked Bicycles
Gimmicked Handcuffs
Hippity Hop rabbits
Magic colouring book
Magic silks
Couple of wands

If anyone reccomends anything else please say!

Sep 6, 2009
I would personally like gaff decks printed with Alladin backs =D

Anyway if I want something that already exists, then it would be 12 bricks of Split Spades of each color. Heheh

Ah yes, Genesis too XD

Nov 8, 2007
I'm pretty happy with everything in my repertoire right now, so nothing magic on my Christmas list.

I thought the new Daniel Project discs, 4-6, were supposed to be out by Christmas. I'd get those. Anyone heard anything on this lately? What's the latest scoop?

May 31, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
Great band.

Try looking here.

Good one :) I have looked there, but I couldn't find any I like that were from reliable websites. I want one with the Badmotorfinger cover.

Edit: Just found one, it took me like an hour of searching on google, and I finally gave up and searched for a Louder Than Love Soundgarden shirt, and it immediately found a Badmotorfinger shirt:

http://swag-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=3518

Edit: Couldn't resist, I bought it my self :) (It was only ten bucks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2009
Errr, The Trilogy, andthensome, Static by DJ, Witness, 3 Split Spades black, some guardians and some loops.

and christmas dinner.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Other than Strong Magic and Designing Miracles, nothing magic.

I want money/gift cards/clothes (so I don't have to spend my money on them).

Oh! and a mini-deep fryer for my apartment. mmmm greasy goodness.

Unless you all want to send me tons of decks of cards :). My girlfriend already thinks I have too many...she doesn't know any better though.

Well i talked my family into it and i pay half and they get me whatever i want so im getting, Inside by Daniel Madison, Card College (all books), 100 sets of Loops, True Astonishments, and finally 100 decks mixed of Arcrane black and white, Gaurdians, Smoke and Mirror, Split Spade, Centurion, Tally Ho, And Watermelon Bee. Yep i get to spend a crap load of money for my own gifts.

Jan 13, 2008
100 sets of Loops
I would highly suggest the million dollar knot + a few spools of IET (it can even be Mesika thread, available on E and elsewhere). It would save you a ton on Loops if you just get a spool (or a few spools) and tie your own. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results