Serial Biller on Halloween

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Just wanted to share a performance I just did last night on Halloween. For my show finale I had a spectator come up with a dollar bill, write down the serial number and rip it up. They kept one piece and I proceeded to burn the other three pieces. I had them pick up a pumpkin from the other side of the stage, examine it thoroughly, and then cut it open. I had them first rub the ashes on top for a bit of dramatic effect. He then pulled a dollar from the pumpkin that both matched the torn piece they had left as well as the serial number. This got the biggest reaction of the night. I basically just applied the concepts from Serial Biller. It's full of practical effects and sleights using currency, however, everything on the DVD can be applied. So I thought I'd just briefly share my experience with it so far. By the way it's so easy to do that even though I had no time to practice the effect once, I was able to perform it smoothly. This is by no means a real review but rather a real world experience of this effect. I personally give it a 10.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Can it be used with non-United States bills?

I'm not sure. I am not familiar with how other countries print their money. I can't explain to you what you need to know exactly without giving away the secret. I think as long as the bill is paper and has a serial number that you could do it, but it's a trial and error kind if thing. You could try emailing ellusionist; I'm sure they could tell you the correct answer.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, I know for sure it will work with Canadian currency, and suppose to work with any currency as long as its legal tender and has a serial number. Does anybody know if this principal is an original Rich Ferguson idea or if he credit's it to somebody else? I find it kind of funny that first Richard Sanders and Rich Ferguson comes out with a product of the same title "Tagged" and now they both have similar, but still a little bit different in variation of the bill restore plot? Are they two of the same person, Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, both artist with very practical workers material...lol?

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Well, I know for sure it will work with Canadian currency, and suppose to work with any currency as long as its legal tender and has a serial number. Does anybody know if this principal is an original Rich Ferguson idea or if he credit's it to somebody else? I find it kind of funny that first Richard Sanders and Rich Ferguson comes out with a product of the same title "Tagged" and now they both have similar, but still a little bit different in variation of the bill restore plot? Are they two of the same person, Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, both artist with very practical workers material...lol?

Not sure. I believe Rich says that he discovered this principle. If someone figured it out before she released it then that would explain why there is another product similar to it. It's not really something that he could claim rights to anyway. Perhaps his applications of his discovery but not the discovery itself. You could come out with you own effect using this idea unless I am mistaken.

Sep 1, 2007
Whose fault is that? Do your research people!

Well, to be honest, I have read threads that say that it should work with all currency that has a serial number. I would've probably made the same assumption. I haven't come across Malasian currency and curious as to what type of material it is composed of, more plastic like perhaps?

wenloong9: I'd probably contact support and try out all avenues, if you haven't done so already. Maybe there's a work around?

Oct 19, 2009
Thanks for the compliment on Poison, kikka.
Does anyone else have any reviews for Poison? Im curious as to what people think of him. And I mean the new version, not the older one that is on Otakuworld as well.

Nov 8, 2007
Thanks for the compliment on Poison, kikka.
Does anyone else have any reviews for Poison? Im curious as to what people think of him. And I mean the new version, not the older one that is on Otakuworld as well.

Welcome to our planet. Beware our government.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results