Buying By The Brick & Storage

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I just had a quick question. Do all decks of cards come in nice boxes like the Guardians did when I bought a brick of 1st editions?

I ask because I just got finished with listening to the podcast on Ellusionist about some of the things coming fairly soon. Mainly, the release of the Shadow Masters and the 2nd edition Black Ghosts. I'm quite interested in buying a brick or two of both because...well, like many of you...I'm very partial to black decks. I know that anything Ellusionist makes will be of high quality.

If they all don't come in nice boxes...what are some good ways that some of you keep your decks in order? I tend to be a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my magic supplies. Especially now that my Ellusionist messanger back is officially packed to the brim with DVD's, decks, and coins.

Thanks,

Shane K.

PS. Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to "Bulk Buying, Storage, and Ellusionist updates" So that people wont start making seperate threads saying that the new podcast by Brad Christian is up explaining about the Shadow Masters and Black Ghosts.

Thanks a ton,

Shane K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Ga ?

Second edition Black Ghosts ?

I missed an episode here.

Yep. Go to the Ellusionist forums and check out Brad's newest Podcast. You can't miss it. It's a nice 20 minute podcast regarding the release of the 2nd edition Black Ghosts, the release of the Shadow Masters and some insight on some new promotions going on at around Christmas time.

It's worth the 20 minutes to listen. He'll even give insight on pricing. It all seems fair to me.

Shane K.

PS. I don't wanna be lazy, so here you all go.
http://www.ellusionist.com/podcast/Brad-BlackGhosts3.mp3

Sep 9, 2007
Do all decks of cards come in nice boxes like the Guardians did when I bought a brick of 1st editions?

Shane,

USPC packages their decks as follows:

There are twelve decks in each white box (known as a brick).
There are twelve bricks (144 decks) in each cardboard box (sometimes called a carton).

If you order 12 or more decks of the same variety, it's likely that the warehouse staff will take a sealed brick and put it in a box and send it to you. If you were to order 144 or more decks, you'd probably get a whole carton shipped to you.

I say 'most likely' because I've purchased 12 decks of cards before and have received 12 loose decks in a box with packing peanuts. There's no way to know for sure.

Your best bet is to hold on to the white box you have now, because there's no way that is 100% guaranteed to get you another one. If you keep buying tons of cards though, you'll probably start to obtain quite the collection of them.

George

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Ah, thank you for the clarity. I was wondering because when I bought the bricks worth of Guardians, I got the white box. But, a month prior or so...I bought a bricks worth of Red Masters and just got 12 loose decks in packing peanuts.

I also just wanted to let everyone know about the podcast that Brad posted a few days back in my first post here in this thread.

Thanks again,

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results