Triumph?

Jul 13, 2009
I is kind of bored hows about a simple triumph video.

Rules
  1. No black and white
  2. either music or patter
  3. The main effect must be a Triumph effect
  4. Note: Triumph meaning a card effect where cards are mixed face up into face down the ending revelation being that all the cards fave somehow righted themselves. Usually in the accompanied by a card revelation.
  5. One week (Seven Days) to prepare video.

Jul 13, 2009
Man I would so except that if I didn't send a battle already to someone else. If they fall out or you want to do a different battle just post something here. By the way I quite enjoyed that corner through table effect that I didn't get to vote on.

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks bro. I cant think of anything at the moment but if you send me a challenge I'll accept.
Just as long as its not too wierd.

Jul 13, 2009
Sounds like a plan, I will send a battle challenge thing when I gots some time to kill.

Oh and not wierd? So iff I said you have to do your favorite card trick blindfolded while wearing a mascot suit you will politely decline?

Silver

Ps
I was totally not serious about that.

Oct 4, 2009
Anyone else up for a triumph battle!! just send me a challenge!!!!!!!!
Go on!!
No wait actually dont bother cos you will lose anyway sucka!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2009
Click the challenge then there should be a button that says accept challenge or something along the line.

Anyone else up for a triumph battle!! just send me a challenge!!!!!!!!
Go on!!
No wait actually dont bother cos you will lose anyway sucka!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to dial back your damn ego. You really aren't giving us a good first impression of you. You keep this up, and you'll be up there with MagicM*rest of name censored for discretion* and MagicL*rest of name censored for discretion*. And you don't want to be like those people.

Oct 4, 2009
Sorry for the late reply boys, but got my lappy working now.
Interesting reads above, thanks for all the comments. Love how you guys get sucked in to the false, just like your lives ( Justice is doing a good job though ).
Now Justice, nice work, I see that your the only one with the balls(?) The other guys just seem to be hiding behind their words. I'm only fueling the fire to get challenges to find out if I'm the best. Because no accepted my earlier ones.
(?) not sure if your a guy, or a girl with really hairy arms.
Peace out all
Hope you have a blessed week!!!
Jack of the Sansui.

Aug 14, 2009
Behind a mask
Sorry for the late reply boys, but got my lappy working now.
Interesting reads above, thanks for all the comments. Love how you guys get sucked in to the false, just like your lives ( Justice is doing a good job though ).
Now Justice, nice work, I see that your the only one with the balls(?) The other guys just seem to be hiding behind their words. I'm only fueling the fire to get challenges to find out if I'm the best. Because no accepted my earlier ones.
(?) not sure if your a guy, or a girl with really hairy arms.
Peace out all
Hope you have a blessed week!!!
Jack of the Sansui.

Make it non-live and you have your battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results