Partying with Wayne and Lee Asher

AaronFisher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
www.aaronfishermagic.com
Hey Guys,

Today has been really exciting. This morning Lee Asher, Wayne Houchin and I woke up in the middle of the woods about two hours north of Toronto at the Sorcerer's Safari Summer Camp. We packed the kids up, got back to the city and finally got our first glimpse the finished site.

Right now we are every bit as excited as many of you are. This project represents countless hours of hard work by some of magic's finest minds. Take a look around - there's plenty of material to see and much more on the way. To get started, try taking a look at the video Wayne and Dana assembled to introduce the beginner's section of the site. I even learned something from that video myself, thanks to the insight of Wayne Houchin (master Pimp).

Right now the three of us are in different parts of living room on our laptops, racing to see who makes the first post. Watch the magic, make some posts and take a look at the media. We've been holding this secret in so long we're about to pop. Now the fun begins - let's get to work.

Gratefully,
Aaron Fisher

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
This is so exciting i have been here since 7:45 eagerly awaiting the arrival of this place. and it is finally here.

Thank you guys so much for making a magician friendly place that has that urban look, The friendiness *yes its spelled right leave me alone* and the help we all need.

You guys are bomb *WOot i beat you to 1st comment*

Hey Aaron, Lee and Wayne.

It's Brett from camp and i was on the site so fast it was crazy. Congratulations on everything and i'm lovin it so far. I'm behind this all the way, and the best of luck to everyone.

btaylor

This is awesome. I've respected all of you as magicans, performers, and people, and to see a project like this appear is quite something.

Hope to make it to Sorcerer's Safari one of these years, assuming I ever get to miss football preseason.

All the best,

J.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I am really happy to see that their are still some respectable people trying to do good with our art.

Thank you for your work so far,

Keenan

Aug 31, 2007
Hey Guys,

Today has been really exciting. This morning Lee Asher, Wayne Houchin and I woke up in the middle of the woods about two hours north of Toronto at the Sorcerer's Safari Summer Camp. We packed the kids up, got back to the city and finally got our first glimpse the finished site.

Right now we are every bit as excited as many of you are. This project represents countless hours of hard work by some of magic's finest minds. Take a look around - there's plenty of material to see and much more on the way. To get started, try taking a look at the video Wayne and Dana assembled to introduce the beginner's section of the site. I even learned something from that video myself, thanks to the insight of Wayne Houchin (master Pimp).

Right now the three of us are in different parts of living room on our laptops, racing to see who makes the first post. Watch the magic, make some posts and take a look at the media. We've been holding this secret in so long we're about to pop. Now the fun begins - let's get to work.

Gratefully,
Aaron Fisher

the existing of the site makes me EXTREMELY happy X)
and WOW~ most of the favourite magicians are HERE~ X)
OMG~ I am too excitied, dont know what to say LOL

Hoobs

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
I was out all night since it was my moms birthday. Thanks for posting Aaron, your effect Panic looks insane. And uh, yeah thanks for this site.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey Guys,

Gratefully,
Aaron Fisher

Man, you guys should of come down to Calgary and come to the vanishing rabbit and do a lecture there (while you were in Canada). I am a huge fan of cards and hope to expand my knowledge in my area of expertise.

Sep 1, 2007
And you can stop by my house. I'm not to far away, just Portland, Oregon haha. ok maybe a little far..

Excellent works guys, you've done us proud. Not only does this blow competition out of the water, but it actually seems that you guys care about this type of thing -- something that other magic sites do not have.

Theory11 has begun.

Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys, love the site, hopefully you can overtake the mislead Ellusionistm or better yet not become an E , i simply dont like em, but your effects look great.. , and i wouldnt think they were false advertised.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results