Heirloom Redux by Mark Elsdon

Jun 4, 2009
Picked this up recently and couldnt find a review here so I thought I'd post one.

What they say.....

Mark loved the original Heirloom concept, but like Kolossal Killer before it he realised that, for him, it just wasn’t practical enough to become part of his everyday repertoire.

So he devised a streamlined handling, considerably reducing the set-up by means of some typical linguistic deviousness...

The result is a real workers version of the effect that you can carry in your wallet (ANY wallet, by the way) and forget about until the time is right. When that moment arrives – you are set to perform this killer mental effect.

This effect is one of the hits of Mark’s lecture and is already in the wallets of many of the top professionals who have seen it.

Heirloom Redux comes complete with the full script and all the necessary (printable) photos. No previous knowledge of Heirloom is required.

What I say.....

GET IT NOW!

Fantastic handling on this classic effect and IMHO its better and more practical than the original, nothing taken away from the original as I think its a great effect, but this one is what Ill be carrying in my wallet for sure and for £7.50 its a steal.....There is also a great little subtlety in the opening of the patter that is just brilliant!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
This is a great trick - Mark is a good friend and a PHENOMENAL thinker - Wait till you see what comes from the 2 of us in the near future ;)

H.R. is a GREAT variation on a great effect, it makes it truly workable, I have the original KK, heirloom and the heirloom wallet to go with, but I'm now using redux. Wicked stuff.

DC

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Heirloom Redux – Mark Elsdon

Mark loved the original Heirloom concept, but like Kolossal Killer before it he realised that, for him, it just wasn’t practical enough to become part of his everyday repertoire.

So he devised a streamlined handling, considerably reducing the set-up by means of some typical linguistic deviousness...

The result is a real workers version of the effect that you can carry in your wallet (ANY wallet, by the way) and forget about until the time is right. When that moment arrives – you are set to perform this killer mental effect.

This effect is one of the hits of Mark’s lecture and is already in the wallets of many of the top professionals who have seen it.

Heirloom Redux comes complete with the full script and all the necessary (printable) photos. No previous knowledge of Heirloom is required.

“Mark’s handling is fantastic. I only carry two tricks in my wallet and Heirloom Redux is one of them...”
- Ben Earl

Email mark@markelsdon.com for details on how to get it! ;)

DC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results