Please help! A wannabe keeps revealing everything!

Oct 27, 2009
Philippines
Not sure if this has been mentioned here,

Tricks to perform:
Classic and old tricks,

make sure he doesn't know it, after which, look at him and challenge him, "Might you be able to explain that trick again? David Blaine", if he does know the trick, look irritated, VERY irritated, then do a Diagonal Palm shift..

Ask him to shuffle, when he holds the pack, reveal the card in his ears, and before he can start explaining how that's done, do No smoking trick by D+G, place smoke in his face, lol, then leave.

OR...

stop performing when is around and say, "Can't perform guys, can't help it, there's a jerk here who wants to ruin everything, he wants attention, perhaps?" Then look at him. Then leave, people will start to hate him.

--

Yeah, I know, people here will tell me that, "its still an audience", still, he doesn't want to look at magic, then don't, he acts like a jerk, shove it in his face, we can't please everybody, and it's the only way to stop him.

--

Do the 3rd Degree by D+G, then make sure that the 'whole' goes all the way through, and pack some Flash papers there, let him hold it, press the cigarette, then presto. :D

--

Or, do 3rd degree, then have a firecracker that looks like a cigarette prepared, if he starts explaining, give it to him, and presto.

Ps, I just woke up. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2009
Well

Maybe it is too late hahaha
but I think that you should do your magic just once because if he once watches you then when you do something again he can reveal it...
Now we always find this kind of irritating people we hate them because they are just trying to ruin everything... One of my friends did the same thing he knew something about this bussiness and he explained everything I did, but you know what??
they are just stupid people that want to feel better than you and that what you do is just idiot and any mortal person can do it, however this is an art and something that must be respected and at the same time must be honored... but the first person that has to do this is you, because you make it and you have to do it with passion and respect, you must practice and practice and simply say if you are so intelligent... then do not explain it DO IT!! and he won´t be able beacause magic it is not something easy!!! it is an art that must be practices, therefore you can laugh at that idiot guy if you do something really cool.
but if you do something that you beleive he will know simply do not show at school beacause you do not want everybody to know lots of effects revealed...

Maybe I am right or wrong... at the end you take the decision

Go out and perform something great this is what we love
Hope you to get succes

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Dude what?

If someone pushes you so you fall on your face and breaks your nose, and you get up and say "yo, please don't do that man" followed by a little slap, is that really sinking to their level?! No it is not. You have a reason to act as you do. The guy deserves it. People should respect each other. If he has to get a slap in order to realise that, fair enough.

I wanna adress your example right there.

Nobody is going to come your way and just "push you and make your noise broke" there had to be a motivation for that. If somebody that I don't know comes from out of nowehere and pushes me to the ground, of course I would be like "what is your F*** problem?" and most probably focus all my ki on my hand and disembowel him.

We are talking about words here, verbal insults, I kinda agree with a poster here "be nice with everybody" if you win people out of your show it will be less likely that you will get heckled and if you do get heckled, just wait and see how the other people own the heckler. Is that easy.

My Cocacola example pretty much went unnoticed here, if you didnt read it, read it and see why I don't think that responding directly to the agression is the way to go.If you did read it I would love to hear your opinions about it.

Another thing that I found strange was this:

He goes on illegal website downloading torrents (like the download of proffesional tricks) to see how i do my tricks. Then he tells everyone at school thinking hes cool...

Just yesterday I was showing a mindreading trick and he barged in half way through explaining how it was done.

I mean, is it just me? or is this heckler trying waaaaaaay to hard to mess with this kid? I mean getting heckled is one thing, but I can't imagine this guy wasting all his afternoon browsing torrents just to see how this guy did the trick, and then download them, watch them and get a general idea of the trick and on top of that, he follows this kid all around school.

First of all, are you guys brothers or something? How do you know that the guy usses torrents? you asked him or something? if he is messing with you THIS HARD it's because maybe you messed with him first, either you made him look bad in the past with a trick or something, but this heckler is way too strange for the types of hecklers that I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2009
Bravo.

Ian

Well that is a good idea!!!
mmm but I think that must be a way I do not know maybe that from theory 11 we could report everething because there are lots of garbage that try to reveal evereything and in a very bad way... they do not respect magic....

Oct 27, 2009
Philippines
First of all, are you guys brothers or something? How do you know that the guy usses torrents? you asked him or something? if he is messing with you THIS HARD it's because maybe you messed with him first, either you made him look bad in the past with a trick or something, but this heckler is way too strange for the types of hecklers that I know.

And it's amazing how the heckler knows what to search, I mean, the trick names, xD He got a lot of time in his hands, or maybe you performed a trick to his girlfriend, lol.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I mean, is it just me? or is this heckler trying waaaaaaay to hard to mess with this kid? I mean getting heckled is one thing, but I can't imagine this guy wasting all his afternoon browsing torrents just to see how this guy did the trick, and then download them, watch them and get a general idea of the trick and on top of that, he follows this kid all around school.

I agree,the situation is far too intense for him to just be a heckler.

gazzo deals with hecklers, and also people who arnt, but if they were he could tear them apart.
check out his book read between the lines. he has situations that would come in handy some day.
ive even used some of them at a gig i recently did. very good responce, because they are funny and alot of them are not damaging. haha

Oct 17, 2009
thats good. I would highly recommend NOT performing magic at school, because kids are always competing against each other in school (especially high school). However, if you do ever run up to him again while doing magic, heres something that I do to bad audience members.

Call him up to pick a card and have it put back in the middle. Do some flourishes and place three cards face down on the ground. Have him bend over and pick a card and just throw the deck at him while he isn't looking.

heres a vid of what a friend did for some dick who wouldn't shut up. sorry for no sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DDMssnQqM

its called gator boots. if you do that. dont even pick up the cards.
I have my own version of this trick. i actually only throw half the deck. 2 ways this can go.
1, the kid looks up and everyone laughs and then he stands up and is like wtf. i tell him. sorry and that it actually is his card now. when he goes to get it again i throw the other half.
the other way
2. he gets pissed and is about to hit you, so you throw it in his face and run away.

but yea thats the 2 variations of my 2 packet version.
its double the fun.

but make sure you are using a bike deck you can throw away. cause its just awkward if you have to sit there and pick them all up. make him pick it up, just walk away.

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
its called gator boots. if you do that. dont even pick up the cards.
I have my own version of this trick. i actually only throw half the deck. 2 ways this can go.
1, the kid looks up and everyone laughs and then he stands up and is like wtf. i tell him. sorry and that it actually is his card now. when he goes to get it again i throw the other half.
the other way
2. he gets pissed and is about to hit you, so you throw it in his face and run away.

but yea thats the 2 variations of my 2 packet version.
its double the fun.

but make sure you are using a bike deck you can throw away. cause its just awkward if you have to sit there and pick them all up. make him pick it up, just walk away.

oh yeahh. two words: gator boots. Best suggestion i think

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results