Thought-of card effect

May 18, 2008
Hey guys,

I've been wondering for a while where I could find ressources about thought-of card concepts. For example, Lennart Green asks a spectator to think of a card and then pulls it out of a dribble. Do you know ressources that talk about how to use this concept?

Jan 1, 2010
A couple of the older ones are Radar deck, Cassandra deck, force of thought, and the mind power deck.
I do know of two more that hit the market.

One is the dream deck by Nick Verna. In fact, Peter Duffie endorses it as the think of a card deck he will use from now on. After he said it was better than the mind power deck, I got one. I am very satisfied with it. You can truly hand it to a spectator to think of a card. This deck can also be used as a thought of card at number. It can be performed for one person or two.
Another one I am looking into is Cerebral manipulation. Supposedly, this is a 2 card effect, one person picks a card, another thinks of any card, no limitations on the choice at all and the prediction you draw on the card case is shown to be 100% correct. Since I have not seen a review on it yet, I have not purchased it yet.

Sep 1, 2007
Paul Harris "Whack Your Pack"/"Reflex" from AOE volume 3 is a great thought of card trick. Once you understand the principle it is an interesting platform for creativity as well.

Also consider one of the MANY "thought of cards across" versions out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results