theory11.bulletin - Dan Sperry : Murray Hatfield Tour 2009

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
theory11 artist Dan Sperry will be accompanying award winning Canadian illusionist Murray Hatfield on his annual Illusions...Magic N' Miracles tour - performing over 80 shows in the course of six weeks across Canada - from November 21st to January 9th.

Dan was kind enough to sit down with theory11 to answer some questions about the tour and provide us with some information on his role in the magic.

You can find the full Q&A session along with complete info on the tour HERE.

: : Dan Sperry - Canadian Tour 2009

Jan 13, 2008
Soooo...a lot of the shows are actually sold out. The entire West Coast is apparently sold out, London is sold out (grrr, got my monies for the show too late), as well as a few others.

Guelph, not surprisingly, was not sold out (good ol' tiny Guelph). So, I'll instead be making the trek up to Guelph to see the show there (along with my girlfriend, who enjoys watching magic, and my brother, a fellow magician). Given my brother's schedule, I wasn't confident he'd be able to make it to a different show; same with my schedule (university = too many essays and midterms, heh). BUT, we were able to work it out, so yay. Definitely excited for the show!

On a side note, I'm quite surprised how cheap the tickets are. Like, they are VERY cheap, especially for what sounds like a great show (obviously...:p). I snagged three for the price of what I assumed only one would cost. :)

Anybody else here going to be going to the Guelph show (Monday, Nov 30th)?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results