Los Angeles / Hollywood Meetup

Aug 31, 2007
Greetings all!

I have put together a monthly Club/Meeting called "The Market Jam", in which me and all my magician friends hang out, and jam for lunch. The past 3 meetings I have held privately, however I thought I might as well put an open invite to all of our members as well.

It will be this Saturday at the Farmers Market near the Grove, and will Start at 11:00 and end around 3:00. We usually hangout in the upstairs dining area, as there are tons of tables.
You are welcome to come and go whenever- it is a super casual meet-up.
The Market has tons of different places to grab food, so we might all go to one place- or you can grab food from different restaurants and eat in the dining area.

However if you do plan on coming PLEASE RSVP and email me at: zach@theory11.com

There is also a nice bonus to coming: theory11 has been so kind as to sponsor these meetings by sending us some T11 decks for the meetings....please note that these are first come, first serve depending on the amount of people who show up.

Where to park/Directions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you plan to park your car near the farmers market, you have a couple of options.
You can park in the Grove parking lot, but that can get quite expensive.
However if you park at the parking lot at the Pan Pacific Park, which is adjacent to the Grove, it is absolutely free, you just need to walk 5-10 minutes to the Market.

Here are directions from Pan Pacifict to the Market:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...18.357837&sspn=0.008656,0.016512&ie=UTF8&z=17

Thanks,

~Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results