Help Guys

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Ok, well i was going to get

-andthensome
-symphony
-eXile

but i started to think, i really want some hard hitting effects to perofrm at school, but i dont know what to get. I am guessing that the tricks on andthensome are like the ones on The Trilogy, you could only really show 2 or 3 people. and symphony looks good because of jacobs ladder and timeline 2.0, eXile just looks GREAT. but i just really need some suggestions on some good close up tricks to do. and if you guys could give me the website to where i could get them. thanks.

May 7, 2009
i would go with symphony. .44 i use all the time and is a great transpo. i wouldn't go with exile bc u only get one trick. Andthesome is cool but it only is really worth it if you have the rest of the trilogy bc u get alot of cool variations of things on the triliogy. I would go symphony or andthensome. also u should check out art of magic bc not only do you get the same amount of tricks as symphony you also get cool interviews and tips from todays tops

Jul 25, 2009
I would go with symphony. It teaches 5 tricks. Its costs the only $29.95 for those 5 tricks. And you get the DG humor too, I mean dont you wanna see DG and DW get into a competitive bowing match??

Also AOM is great. the 5 tricks tought have good angles and they hard hitting...especially french kiss (my favorite effect).
and its only like $34.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results