Saturday Night Contest - The Dan and Dave Video Challenge

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Though I dislike D&D magic speaking in general terms, I almost wish I didn't for this, cause I LOVE those cards. Disappointed to see so few people entering when the requirement is a performance! What a great opportunity, with so few people, to win a great prize!

Jun 14, 2009
Though I dislike D&D magic speaking in general terms, I almost wish I didn't for this, cause I LOVE those cards. Disappointed to see so few people entering when the requirement is a performance! What a great opportunity, with so few people, to win a great prize!
Well, you have to remember the deadline is this evening so I'm sure there will be TONS for submissions.

Also, I have 2 quick questions. Are variations allowed? And, since the rules said all material created OR published by D&D, are simple flourishes allowed like the spring, waterfall, etc. since D&D technically did teach those in the Trilogy. Thanks.

Jun 6, 2009
wenloong , that video has already been used on a D&D contest.
Don`t know if it is allowed to use a video not fromyou.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
We can never judge who can win at this point considering there will be more entries later on at the last minute rush. Including me. I want to make sure it's a good video before i enter it.

Off to sleep now, was not too suprised that after a solid entry a few would stand down. Its not about the quality, filming, cinematography and other that will decide this. The winner will be the one who is the most passionate and stands out from the rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b08mN4cpe2c

Mostly little specs of materials from Dan&Dave since i didn´t get the desired flow.
But its working for me :). The display(that is in a totally random place :) ) is inspired by Dan and Daves display that they did in the Jam 2007 video i think. Couldnt find a source for it back then and made my own version. Ive tried to make them as original as i can, added a little flare here and there and made the movements more me.

So yeah, good luck to all!

Mikk

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Man, I really wanted a deck of smokes, never had one before, but thanks to december boy i wont be able to. HAHA. December Boy's video was excellent, exactly what dan and dave are looking for.

And most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN AND DAVE! You guys truly inspire me to continue on. Best of wishes to you guys' future.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results