Editing anyone?

Nov 14, 2009
Hey there guys,

We are really passionate about editing and we would like to help you guys out. For no charge or anything, we can edit your videos for free. We prefer cardists and magicians, so drop us a PM if interested. If you haven't already seen, here is our first video released a couple of days ago.

http://vimeo.com/7616708

Jared [EndureFilms]

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey Guys,

I love editing too, and edit a lot for free.

Love your style though, would love to see you edit a video for me!

Do you have an AIM/MSN/Windows Live/Facebook or some place where we can talk live? I may not remember your theory11 name...

Thanks!

Best,

-Sanj

Nov 14, 2009
Hey MagicSanj,

This goes for everybody as well, you can add me on AIM (Souljer000). We will keep in contact man, whats yours?

Nov 14, 2009
Hey Tony,

Assuming that was an insult, I am sorry, unfortunately my video editing was not as nearly at your caliber for you to notice it. Oh well, evin if you don't like my stuff, I'm still loving changE. :)

Jared [EndureFilms]

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
no insult at all. I think kids now a days misunderstand what editing is. I thought the video was great, and the graphics and title cards were nice. But there was no editing. If you shot different angles and/or mixed around the footage then that would be editing.

The reason I am questioning is because I am a commercial editor. Just wondering what you thought editing was.

Thanks for liking ChangE. BTW. :)

-Tony

P.S. I am not knocking your abilities. Editing is very specific in its meaning, atleast for me.

Nov 14, 2009
Tony,

Thanks for clearing things up. I understand what you mean. I am just looking to get some editing in because this is my passion and I just wante to hone my skills. The way I look at it is its free and If somebody doesn't like my final product then I will not offer to edit anybodies videos for a while until I improve.

I hope your "picking up what I'm putting down"

Just had to say that..

Jared [EndureFilms]

no insult at all. I think kids now a days misunderstand what editing is. I thought the video was great, and the graphics and title cards were nice. But there was no editing. If you shot different angles and/or mixed around the footage then that would be editing.

The reason I am questioning is because I am a commercial editor. Just wondering what you thought editing was.

Thanks for liking ChangE. BTW. :)

-Tony

P.S. I am not knocking your abilities. Editing is very specific in its meaning, atleast for me.

I agree compleatly, I've got to work on my editing and as well my ideas for editing are different as he said adding more effects and what not, the vid you editing was great but I think that maybe broadening your editing would make for greater demand

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results