theory11.bulletin - 3 Secrets - 1 Event :: TONIGHT at 11pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What a week in theory11 land! From two film shoots in two cities at once to Magic-Con preparation to the birth of our newest member Zoe Kenner this afternoon, this is a very exciting time. I just got off the phone with Chris and Katie Kenner a few moments ago, and both mom and dad (and baby!) are well. I'd also like to extend our congratulations to theory11 artist and pickpocket extraordinaire Apollo Robbins, who was engaged this past week on the beach of Hawaii.

The good news continues TONIGHT. We've managed to keep this a secret for nearly 3 months, and it all comes to light this evening at 11:00pm EST. What's in store? There are THREE new things to be unveiled this evening. I'll give you a hint about a THIRD of it - we'll be unveiling the official theory11 holiday contest 2009. Last year we raised the bar with a contest beyond compare. This year, we take things up a HUGE notch.

We thought that last year's contest was good. We had a great time doing it. But this year we wanted to do things a little differently. We hatched a plan, and tonight at 11 - you'll be able to see for yourself.

But that's only a THIRD of what we have in store for tonight. A NEW 1-on-1 from a new, fresh face. And one more thing - the main event - that has been a secret kept for three months time. See it all tonight at 11. See you there... ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results