theory11.bulletin - 3 Secrets - 1 Event :: TONIGHT at 11pm EST

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I'm gonna say that it IS Daniel Garcia Projects 4, 5, and 6. In Symphony he announced that DGP 4-6 was going to be released later in the year. I'm guessing what was said then about now, and now is now, then they were speaking of tonight. Quantum physics screws with me. lol

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I'm gonna say that it IS Daniel Garcia Projects 4, 5, and 6. In Symphony he announced that DGP 4-6 was going to be released later in the year. I'm guessing what was said then about now, and now is now, then they were speaking of tonight. Quantum physics screws with me. lol

Im fairly sure that is being released through Dan and Dace, but it could also be sold through T11.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Two hours remaining... I'm fairly confident that our main event tonight is something no one was expecting. We haven't uttered a WORD about it outside of our core team and artists. We have kept it strictly confidential - and are very excited about it's debut tonight.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Two hours remaining... I'm fairly confident that our main event tonight is something no one was expecting. We haven't uttered a WORD about it outside of our core team and artists. We have kept it strictly confidential - and are very excited about it's debut tonight.

Well, well, well, if that's the case, I can't wait!

D

Deleted member 2755

Shows who you consider to be part of your core team. :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results