Top 5 practical decks.

Mar 18, 2009
hey everyone, i just wanted to see what everyone's favorite top five practical decks of cards were. because im trying to figure out what decks to get for christmas.

Thanks!

2 Legit 2 Quit

I only have four decks I use the most:

1.1001 Aladdins (old-style smooth finish)
2.Arrcos
3.Tally-ho circle back
4.Bicycle eco edition

Also, those new bicycle 125 anniversary look sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I thought discussing "practical effects" was stupid, but practical decks? huh?

I use bikes. I have a gazillion of them. (quite a few bricks). I also often use Bees.

Sometimes I treat myself to Bee Watermelons or Custom decks.

Sep 27, 2009
I use:

1. Arrco
2. Thally-Ho fan back
3. Bee Wynn
4. Bicycle rider back
5. Bicycle guardians

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2008
I swear by Bicycles and Tally Ho-s but I have been known to break out the Guardians and Split Spades every now and then. I don't think I quite understand what you mean by "practical" though. If you mean in a street setting than Bicycles red and blue backed because everybody can relate to that prop. If it's a setting like a restaurant or banquet, I would break the Tally Ho's red and blue backs out. The spectators can associate themselves with those but I personally feel that the Tally Ho's have a "high class and sophisticated" vibe more so than the Bicycles.

Jan 1, 2010
Are you looking for normal decks or gaffed effects like pop eyed popper to force a card, cardtoon by Dan harlan to reveal an any card named, the invisible deck as an "out" or the Nick Verna dream deck to read minds?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results