Written trick?

Mar 12, 2008
Hi guys!
So heres the deal:
This year, one of the teachers in my school is going away, and each student has to make a card for him.
I thought it would be a neat idea to write self working trick on the back.
Any tricks come to mind?

I once saw one where you layed out several cards out, have someone pick a card, and then give some instructions (go to the nearest suit card on your right, etc).

If you know what this trick is called, or of any other trick that i could use, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Hi guys!
So heres the deal:
This year, one of the teachers in my school is going away, and each student has to make a card for him.
I thought it would be a neat idea to write self working trick on the back.
Any tricks come to mind?

I once saw one where you layed out several cards out, have someone pick a card, and then give some instructions (go to the nearest suit card on your right, etc).

If you know what this trick is called, or of any other trick that i could use, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
how does your teacher remember you??? as a magic guy??? if so then do that trick...if not just be sincere and make a card....you don't have to have magic in everything you do....

Mar 12, 2008
Please, please refrain fron posting advice not related to the question.
Please dont be offended, but I get this stuff almost every topic i make.
The trick is not the only thing i will put in the card, just a fun bonus so that he can entertain himself for a while on his trip.

If you can think of a trick, please don't hesitate!

Mar 12, 2008
i dont mean to actually teach him a trick, but to preform one.
one that all he has to do is follow some instructions.

Aug 18, 2008
Please, please refrain fron posting advice not related to the question.
Please dont be offended, but I get this stuff almost every topic i make.
The trick is not the only thing i will put in the card, just a fun bonus so that he can entertain himself for a while on his trip.

If you can think of a trick, please don't hesitate!

He was giving you advice directly related to the question. Just because its not exactly what you want to hear, doesnt mean you should complain about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results