Distortion and LIT help?

Nov 26, 2009
i have heard distortion requires to have a new 6 of diamonds everytime u perform it, is this true?

LIT does it come with a matchbook? im from the uk and we dont sell match books only boxes...im worried i can do it once and not again? i also dont know if matches will get through customs..

thanks for your help

Nov 26, 2009
ok, so are u talkin about lit refills? or the actally match books? how can u use blank matchbooks when the trick requires matches? sorry i dont follow in the relevence to that?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
ok, so are u talkin about lit refills? or the actally match books? how can u use blank matchbooks when the trick requires matches? sorry i dont follow in the relevence to that?

Although I don't own 'Lit', I do know a little about it.

'Lit' comes with the gimmicks, which you can use over and over again, but you must supply your own white matchbooks.

Nov 26, 2009
we use match boxes over here....not books, they are hard to find i have been trying i hope some knows where to get them from?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
i have heard distortion requires to have a new 6 of diamonds everytime u perform it, is this true?

LIT does it come with a matchbook? im from the uk and we dont sell match books only boxes...im worried i can do it once and not again? i also dont know if matches will get through customs..

thanks for your help

Once you have Distortion I encourage you to check this thread

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=16265

is a method I submit to clean up fast and easy, I didn´t like the method in the DVD, so I use this one

and no, you don´t need extra cards in distortion

Nov 26, 2009
thanks i will do but i cant order from penguin as im from the uk, im they told me ther e are cases where they cant agrenntee a reefund if lost in the post. however i do have a uk site that said they would ask there supplier when they next order a lod of stock thanks

Nov 26, 2009
Hey I live in the UK and have LIT. I just ordered mine off ebay they were superly cheap. I don't have the link but it was like 50 books for $2.

did u order them from the usa ebay then? and they arrived and made it through customs? if you could find the link that would be great thanks

Nov 26, 2009
ive just found them on ebay for $3 but they dont ship to the uk and wont even when i asked :( another item i need which is also impossible to get over here is avery self ahesive laminate, you wouldnt think it would be so hard to get these kind of everyday products in the us over here in the uk lol but apprentally it is

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results