A Logical Lesson by J.C. Wagner and Syd Segal

Jan 10, 2008
Hey guys, I just began playing with this trick today, and it seems like it would be very strong for laymen. The only thing that worries me is the display for the packet of threes and sevens at the beginning. I have never been a fan of that particular count. Every time in the past when I tried to execute that display I would have somebody interrupt the trick by stating the obvious, if you know what I mean. If anybody has any advice for that particular move, please pm me. I am definitely not having trouble with the technique involved, just any advice that would help it get by a layman would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Dec 12, 2008
personally, i have performed this trick many times to people and was never interrupted. This could just be because i was lucky. but i don't think that people would really care about the count as long as you execute the sleights smoothly with a nice presentation

Jan 10, 2008
Yeah, good point. I have thought about the structure of this trick a bit. In a way, it would be good if they did see something a bit out of the ordinary. You could easily recover with a simple remark like, "Good, you're paying attention! Let me ask you, what would 7 plus 3 equal?"
So in a way, I guess with this trick there really is no fear because it has its really shocking moments if done well.

Nice...Time to perform...

Sincerely,
David

Aug 18, 2008
Its all about rhythm. it took me a long time to get comfortable with that particular count. But once its smooth, no one will suspect a thing, at least thats the case when i perform it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results