Freak

Jun 1, 2009
I cant handle watching people do that....but if I'm doing it, thats a whole different story....considering picking this up. It looks great if you forgot cards and need something.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Eh.
Not a bad trick
I actually bought this back when it was a single DVD.
wasn't exactly happy with my purchase but was glad to know the ins and outs of the tricks.
Its fun to perform sometimes... not exactly an amazing thing... its like the arm twisting illusion. Around the same reactions and the magicians utility from buying it.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I was messing around with my fingers to see if it possible. I found out one of the phase ansd try it with my mom. She got piss and told me to never do that again. I even told her it was a illusion and she said it wasn't. This is a effect you can do around Halloween. May pick it up.

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
I saw this the other day, and the first time I watched it I figured out the first phase. However, the second phase looks amazing. In my opinion though, I don't think its worth that much.

Jul 8, 2008
I too remember when this was a single trick DVD. I figured it out a while ago and have been using it ever since then for friends and family. It's nothing I would ever perform for a real lay-audience or in a professional situation, but it's still really fun anyway.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I love Freak, I use it all the time alongside Titan's Finger and the arm twist - I've known Will for a few years and his work here is great, a really cool illusion, completely painless that I think can work best as a lead in to some other finger madness!

DC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results