Flash Paper

Jul 13, 2009
Alright, so i dont use flash paper alot but I came up with an effect in which u need to burn the flash paper in ur palm. Now right away I know that sounds like a trip to the emergency room so if any1 knows of a way to burn flash paper on the palm i would surley appreciate it or a way to make it look like it is burning in the hand.

Sep 2, 2007
You can just burn a little in your hand to see what it feels like. The first time I used flash paper I told my friend to hold it and I burnt it and he said he didn't feel a thing.

Jul 13, 2009
Magic0al,

Just make sure when you recieve it to let the paper dry completely, like 24 hrs. If you try to light it wet, it may ignite and burn but incredibly slowly which leads to burns. Also pro tip, the more condensed the paper is the longer it will burn.

I do not know what your effect is that you are doing but personally I like flash cotton. It burns incredibly quick, Here is a video of the stuff held in someone's hand. Its the same stuff (nitrocelulose) but in cotton form.

Hope this helps and be safe Fire burns and destroys,

Silver

Jun 22, 2009
Just try a little. I dont seem to mind the quick flash of heat. ... nothing to be scared of.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results