New Control DVD: Directors Cut

Nov 8, 2007
The DVD is mis-titled. Wayne self produced the first Control DVD, so he certainly had final cut privilege. So the first Control DVD IS the Director's Cut. This new one is an extended edition, not a director's cut.

Anyhow, thanks for the heads up on this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
The DVD is mis-titled. Wayne self produced the first Control DVD, so he certainly had final cut privilege. So the first Control DVD IS the Director's Cut. This new one is an extended edition, not a director's cut.

Directors cut probably sounded cooler. Or sounds as if its something different than the actual first DVD instead of it just being extended. I might get it since I never bought the first one.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City

Just to be clear, I think you're confusing Control with Thread. Control was in fact produced by theory11. This Director's Cut will have additional content as a supplement to the original Control instructional video. More details will be posted soon by W:H.

D

Deleted member 2755

For anyone who doesn't own Control, this is pretty cool. For someone like me, who already owns Control, I see no point in getting this as it's just a little more footage. Not worth getting if I don't get much out of it.

-Doug

Dec 5, 2009
That is really such a useful information. I think people also get the knowledge about the dvd cut through this forum. And This is the best way to spread out the information.
Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results