Where is this card production learned?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I've seen in some of the One on Ones here by Dan Sperry, a production that he does. He does the backpalm, then for the production, it pops out at his finger tips. I love this, and was curious if this was taught in his One on Ones. If so, which one? The On Demands with Farrell Dillon on Dan and Dave's site, does he teach that production? Thanks guys.
EDIT: Can someone provide me with a full list of all the things taught on Dan's first manipulation One on One?

Last edited by a moderator:

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
Dan Sperry covers that move in his 1st 1-on-1 I think. If you see it in the trailer of the 1st Disc, it's there, if you see it in the 2nd it's there, and so on. Hope this helped.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
I've seen in some of the One on Ones here by Dan Sperry, a production that he does. He does the backpalm, then for the production, it pops out at his finger tips. I love this, and was curious if this was taught in his One on Ones. If so, which one? The On Demands with Farrell Dillon on Dan and Dave's site, does he teach that production? Thanks guys.
EDIT: Can someone provide me with a full list of all the things taught on Dan's first manipulation One on One?

I have all three and it's all there. Basics that is. Things to get you going.

I'm working on cards, sponge balls and hopefully coins soon. Manipulation of cards is what got me in to magic.

I recommend getting all three...

JAMES

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I have all three and it's all there. Basics that is. Things to get you going.

I'm working on cards, sponge balls and hopefully coins soon. Manipulation of cards is what got me in to magic.

I recommend getting all three...

JAMES

Thanks! I already decided to get the first one. Love it:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results