Torn and Restored anyone?

Anyone up to it? I can be any torn and restored. Has to be a live performance with patter and you can edit it as long as it doesn't affect the effect and you show the effect from beginning to end. Send me a challenge or let me know and I'll send you one. Also let me know how much time you need.

Dec 30, 2009
nope nvm im out, i dont have what i need and i dont have the money to get what i need

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 4, 2008
keller texas
Torn and Restored

Anyone up to it? I can be any torn and restored. Has to be a live performance with patter and you can edit it as long as it doesn't affect the effect and you show the effect from beginning to end. Send me a challenge or let me know and I'll send you one. Also let me know how much time you need.

ill have a go at it...

So its gotta be live
any video editing aloud as long as its not affecting the effect (I say this because I am getting this video for another contest as well which is good if you have an intro ect. but that won't affect the judging on this one)
and thats about it, how long do you need to get one?

@illusions09 Done! let me know if it needs to be changed cause I will be happy to.

@ace magic I'll challenge you later on tonight with the same rules and I may use the same video or you can make your own rules similar to this and challenge me.

Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
will do, I will be filming my video tonight, it is a new torn and restored that I just created... well I hope its not all ready some where.. for the people who watch it I would like reviews and if something like it is all ready out.

same basic rules, except the card must be signed. kool?? ill send you more details later on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results