Prices

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
the effects look really nice, distortion looks amazing. I don't think the prices are too high, the shipping is what I don't like.

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, i was especially impressed with the shipping. And the prices are right along side E for the single tricks. Especially with that coin - 35 bucks. MAN. If i was into coin magic, i would be all over that deal. I completely agree with high prices keeping magic exposers away. I love E, but some of their tricks are sooo easy to find for the non-performer *cough* sinful *cough*. Keeping these tricks secret and the prices reasonable (which I beleive they currently are) will help make this site invaluable for magicians.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Ah, I apologize for this misunderstanding:

Digital Dissolve is priced very well, I was referring more specifically to Panic. Though what I said was said in a general way, it was Panic that mostly had my concern, especially because it is an effect that I am very interested in buying. :)

-Vince

I would like to have an arrival date estimation on the shipping, or could someone please respond, obviously I'd choose the cheapest for reasons which are de to not enough money, but about how long does each one take to get from place to place, I've seen this estimation technique being used on Ellusionist and it reallly helps.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I would like to have an arrival date estimation on the shipping...
Items shipped via our STANDARD shipping option will arrive within 4-7 business days.
Items shipped via our EXPEDITED shipping option will arrive within 2-3 business days.
Items shipped via our CRAZY FAST option will in fact arrive crazily fast, within 1-2 business days.

Items shipped via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 7-21 business days.
Items shipped via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 6-10 business days.
Items shipped via EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 3-5 business days.

Just updated the Shipping Options page to reflect that.

Sep 2, 2007
I think it would be great if all the shipping options had tracking because my packages tend to get lost in the mail, and $18.95 in order to track a deck of Guardians via Crazy Fast shipping in the United States is a bit disconcerting. In regards to pricing, for me as a college student, its hard to pay for a deck of cards, though its a great deck of cards, for $4.95, when I can buy 12 Bicycle decks at a wholesale store for $15 ($1.25 per deck). As a economics major, I understand its a business, but even charging $2.99, if it's financially feasible, for a Guardian deck would allow T11 to make up the money lost in the price decrease because the Guardians would be sold out within 24 hours. But if it were up to me, all goods and services would be free. Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
JTM

I think it would be great if all the shipping options had tracking because my packages tend to get lost in the mail, and $18.95 in order to track a deck of Guardians via Crazy Fast shipping in the United States is a bit disconcerting. In regards to pricing, for me as a college student, its hard to pay for a deck of cards, though its a great deck of cards, for $4.95, when I can buy 12 Bicycle decks at a wholesale store for $15 ($1.25 per deck). As a economics major, I understand its a business, but even charging $2.99, if it's financially feasible, for a Guardian deck would allow T11 to make up the money lost in the price decrease because the Guardians would be sold out within 24 hours. But if it were up to me, all goods and services would be free. Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
JTM

An economics major and if it were up to you all goods and services would be free?

You more than anyone should realise that the free market system is what drives the WORLD. Charge what the market will bear.

You pay for what you get. If you want the items on this or any other site, you'll pay for them. If not - that's OK...do as you wish. I want a motorcycle. I wish Harley Davidson would knock a bike down to $100.00 for me. If I want one though, when I can afford it...I'll buy one. It's that simple.

What we DO have here is the guarantee from many names in magic that we respect and trust. I can say that I am sure, that if and when I make my purchases from t11 that I will receive a quality product and service. I may or may not like what I end up with - but if that's the case then I trust it will because of my personal taste.

Sep 1, 2007
Hmm...

I think the prices are pretty fair. They're right there with E, and other sites. And like mentioned, if it's too low, then too many people will buy it.

Just like the effect "The Red Carpet" by Jason Palter. It's $200, but you can bet that the average hobbyist won't be performing it, and that leaves the professionals with a quality piece of magic that not everyones doing.

And yea...with Digital Dissolve you're getting some coins made my Jamie Schoolcraft. Even if this was priced as $50, that'd still be a good deal. Seriously.

Best.
Steve

You have made a VERY good point. The shipping to Canada beats any shipping costs (unless its free). Its $1.93 for first class international mail.

T11 already has my vote and beats every magic company/shop.

Sep 2, 2007
An economics major and if it were up to you all goods and services would be free?

I was being sarcastic. In regards to the pricing, $4.95 is fine - in fact, I already bought one - I just thought it would be nice if it were cheaper, or even free.:D My only concern with pricing is with the shipping because I am hesistant to pay $4.95 or even $8.95 for shipping without tracking because the USPS is adept at losing my packages. Therefore, I am going to buy in bulk to minimize the cost of Crazy Fast shipping - which is about $19 for a Gaurdian deck, and I live in the U.S. - but am going to buy in less frequent intervals.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 30, 2007
We have a very solid relationship with USPS. They're a great company and if they do somehow happen to lose one of your orders, contact our customer service and we'll fix that problem. If we don't, we'll send Raiker to you in a very small USPS box and let you kick it around for a while.

Dana

Aug 30, 2007
1 Raiker: $10
12 Raikers: $100 (you even get a discount)
1 good kicking: Priceless.

Just kidding Raiker...

No I'm not, we're putting up your product page tomorrow.

Dana

Sep 3, 2007
$30 with shipping included for ONE trick?!? OH MY F'N GOD! That's the same price as the majority of single GOOD effects out on the market! HOW DARE THEY! People who complain about tricks costing $30 especially GOOD tricks that cost $30 have probably never been to a brick and mortar store or they have probably all started magic with Penguin and E. Let the flaming begin :p

All the Best,
Sleightly Steve

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I think the prices here should be higher, I actually think prices for these effects should be at least $40+. Why do I think that? It keeps those frisky little hands to stop exposing this stuff. And shipping, don't think about it, just think the 24.95 dollar tricks is ~30 bucks :)

1 Raiker: $10
12 Raikers: $100 (you even get a discount)
1 good kicking: Priceless.

Just kidding Raiker...

No I'm not, we're putting up your product page tomorrow.

Dana

Ok...payday was Friday, I'm good for a dozen. Maybe sure there's no damn bubblewrap in there though...I'm going to be wearing my cleats w/ metal spikes. :D

P.S. You should put it on the product page as a joke...man, that'd be hysterical! LOL!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results