What deck u carry around ... ?

Dec 20, 2009
Earth
I really enjoy most decks i've used, but i normally always have either a Bicycle Ghost deck or Propagandas on me...

Nov 3, 2009
depends how i feel that day and how long some decks have been sitting.

either some blue master bikes. or some red bikes. ill use them till they're gross.

if im in a pinch, i have a back of red master bikes in my bag. just incase.

Oct 1, 2008
Northwest Indiana
It depends on the day. I switch between regular bikes and tallys to the customs. Guardians are certainly my favorite deck of cards to date, so those most often. Smoke and Mirrors are my second favorites but since they're sold out, I shelved them. Wouldn't want to burn through them and not be able to acquire more...at a reasonable price:)

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
I carry around many decks. Most of the time, I carry around my circle back Tallys. But if I'm doing something special like a party or another kind of social gathering, I'll either use my Bicycle Guardians or my Black Centurions. I used to use regular Bikes but I got tired of the design.

Dec 30, 2009
usually you can find m with a pack of blue back bikes or my black tigers, i love ellusionist cards, dont really like the design on the theory11 cards, idk why just dont, yeah but usually its blue bikes or black tigers, maybe 1800's, those are pretty much my favorite decks, i actually usually walk around with 2 decks tho, and when i do one of them is always blue back bikes, because i have had people where i can tell they think there is something weird going on with the cards and that its a trick deck because of the custom design, so if it looks like they're thinking that i will switch to my blue bikes, also its good to carry two decks for me because i do alot of stuff where two decks are involved, or maybe ill have one set up for say 2CM and one set up for my four ace routine, or whatever

Depending on the effects

If I happen to have a couple gimmick cards for a specific effect, I will carry a Bicycle Rider Back to match the gimmick cards. But if I plan to do nothing but pure sleight of hand magic, I use Arrco U.S. Regulations.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results