Art of Magic by Wayne Houchin Question

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guy's,

Okay so I have a question about the magic dvd sold on ellusionist named Art of Magic by Wayne Houchin I know it is not sold on this site but I thought one of you might be able to answer a question I have. Okay so my question is what happened to the signed bill to vending machine trick?

When Art of Magic was first coming out on ellusionist I read in the description of the tricks on the dvd that a dollar bill to vending machine trick was amongst the tricks taught

I was really excided because this definatly seemed like something I would use then suddenly it vanished and in its place was a teaching of Jay Sankeys burned card effect.

What happened to the dollar bill to vending macine trick that had been performed by Criss Angel? I am quite curios because this sounded like something amazing. I wanted to hear the practical way I am sure Wayne has created to do it.

I was just curious what happened to it?

Thanks for the help,

Christian

Feb 28, 2008
Someone else, I don't remember who, approached Wayne, telling him that he had also come up with a very similar effect and was in the process of publishing and, Wayne being a good guy, took it off the DVD.

Apr 1, 2009
California
It was an effect of Luke Dancy's I believe.

It looks very fun. I thought I heard somewhere that it would still be released at some point.

I took this to mean I could try to devise my own method, had it all worked out. thought it was quite clever, my workings... that is until I looked at a bag of skittles and released that it didn't follow my theory. So then I gave up and am patiently waiting for its release.

Nov 13, 2009
Thanks AsherF and Rmana. I have been wondering about this for a while now. I appreciate the help. I guess I will just half to wait until Luke Dancy releases it. :)

Thanks Again,

Christian

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Luke Dancy already released/published it once. I think both Luke and Wayne are working together to re-release with both (assuming they're different) methods/handlings and subtleties.

Knowing the quality of these two guys' work, it's going to be amazing when it's all said and done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results