I need fake Jerry's Nuggets for a prank!

Oct 20, 2009
OK. so my friend is a real ******* because he keeps reminding me that i promised to sell him 4 of my smoke and mirrors v3 i am getting for xmas (I LOVE MY SMOKE AND MIRRORS). So i want to buy him a fake jerrys nugget and give it to him for christmas, take it outside and burn it infront of him or something like that to freak him out :D. I heard of that guy "jerrysnuggetfan" on ebay but i think he is gone. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME FAKE JERRYS NUGGETS(not from bicycle custom cards)? I WONT BE A BASTARD AND SELL THEM ON EBAY. I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT!:mad:

PS.

he paid me like 25 decks of cards for them and i kinda regret accepting the deal

PSS.

i will record it and post on t11 or Youtube for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 24, 2009
WA
Why would you do that to a FRIEND? If he thinks he's better than you just ignore him since you know it's not true. Also ask him why they make him "better", it's just fancy cards.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
If you need it badly enough you can order 3 deck deal from the playing card company

Oct 20, 2009
i was thinking, and i decided wont burn them. that's a little too cruel:D. I will rip up my deck and give him one for Xmas a few days later. Or make a video called Necessary Jerrys violence and post the video on youtube! I already have a story that will make him belive they are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh now I want to do that, check out e-bay, I know that I have seen a deck or two being sold on there for 5$ or something stupid like that so you can easily tell that they are fake, be sure to film it!!!

Oct 20, 2009
If anyone could send me a link to a fake jerrys supplier that would be great! :D I need the fake box so he can see me open it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results