Crush by Eric Ross

Dec 26, 2007
This is really cool we are really looking forward to getting this out there. Release date, coming soon. Is it impromptu, yes but a very simple gimmick is involved. Can it be borrowed? Yes if you have the gimmick.

Sep 16, 2008
If the bottle can be borrowed then I'll definitely get it because all of the people carry bottles these days ! Looks great.

Jan 16, 2008
This effect won't be published due to contractual problems.
Ohmy...
And I was dreaming of crushing all my friends' water bottles still with water inside them. Man..

::dAvid

Oct 23, 2007
is there anywhere i can watch this video?, sounds pretty exciting, pity about what happen, love eric ross's material.

Jan 16, 2008
I highly doubt it.
The demo used to be on Papercrane, but now that it won't be published, all videos related will probably be taken down. Copyright issues perhaps.

We share grief today. *sigh*

Jan 16, 2008
It was basically a mentalism effect, where you screw a cap onto an empty bottle (borrowed), and just by holding it at your fingertips, the bottle crushes in on itself. Like a vacuum.

Jan 16, 2008
I really cried when I found out, and had to describe the effect to my fellow magician.
It's like describing how...beautiful your Wynn deck is right after you found that it was crushed under a dumpster truck, thrown into a muddy sewer, floated in the Pacific Ocean for 20 miserable days, ripped to shreds (and no restore) by my OWN pet dog, slashed to bits by a mutant ninja turtle....
Sorry I got a bit emotional.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results