Witness Contest?

Oct 24, 2007
honestly, the prize is a little weak. i won't try to win because i accidently already figured out witness the first time i saw the teaser.

Aug 31, 2007
California
haha dangg. it only took me like seven minutes to get that. haha boy that was cool. i don't think i want to participate in the contest though. sounds like a cool prize thoughh. Oh well. and for a clue for you stumped ones out there, if you want to wynn, just look at the source of the problem. cerca trova

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
honestly, the prize is a little weak. i won't try to win because i accidently already figured out witness the first time i saw the teaser.

How did you figure it out from watching the teaser? They don't show you the fell routine, and the only part of the routine that has something to see wasn't in the teaser. Care to elaborate?

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
I think i found the third page (the "Please____ ____ ____ Text" page), but i'm completely stuck after that. Not sure if it's part of the witness contest pages though.
EDIT: Found another "Font" page. Hmm.... Still not sure if i'm on the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 24, 2007
oh i am sorry, i meant the decription of the effect. maybe i am wrong about the method, but as soon as i read it, an idea just popped into my head.

Sep 2, 2007
I think i found the third page (the "Please____ ____ ____ Text" page), but i'm completely stuck after that. Not sure if it's part of the witness contest pages though.
EDIT: Found another "Font" page. Hmm.... Still not sure if i'm on the right track.
A third hidden page? I haven't found that. :confused:

If you're still looking for the Witness Contest, you may want to simplify things and go back to the first clue that you found because I believe you are off-track.

If your first clue is getting you lost, check out my arbitrary advice -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=1861&page=9#90 -- hopefully, it will set you forward on the right foot.

Cheers,
JTM

I've found the first hidden page for three days now, but I still dont' know how to get to the second page. Yes, I've looked at hte source code and stuff. Can't find anything. I'm not so much of a computer whiz.

Keep looking... When you see it in the source you will think its nothing but look harder...

Its amazing how many clues that are useless are on that page...

The 52 divided by 2 thing is really smart, then me and my mom found this out: It says it releases in ten days then it says Halloween: 52... well... 52 +10 = 62. 62 /2 (AKA, deuce) = 31... halloween day and the release day....

Dang you smart t11 people!!!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Keep looking... When you see it in the source you will think its nothing but look harder...

Its amazing how many clues that are useless are on that page...

The 52 divided by 2 thing is really smart, then me and my mom found this out: It says it releases in ten days then it says Halloween: 52... well... 52 +10 = 62. 62 /2 (AKA, deuce) = 31... halloween day and the release day....

Dang you smart t11 people!!!
Or... did you know that there are 52 cards in a deck? Oh My God! Maybe 52 will be the new 11. Ok guys, I'm going to gather all of the best young magicians in the world and start Assumption52, a brand new above ground magic epicenter where we have 2 on 1 and bicycle custom cards that are pink with little happy cherubs on the backs. Sound good? PM me if you want in.

//David.Misner::

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Are you serious?

And if there are cherubs on the backs, would there be two on each end. Like the riders on the backs of bikes? Because there would then be 104 cherubs, which as everyone knows is the number of mystical creatures needed to open the gates of hades and release captain kangaroo from his fiery grave. Thus destroying the cherub-kangaroo paradox.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Are you serious?

And if there are cherubs on the backs, would there be two on each end. Like the riders on the backs of bikes? Because there would then be 104 cherubs, which as everyone knows is the number of mystical creatures needed to open the gates of hades and release captain kangaroo from his fiery grave. Thus destroying the cherub-kangaroo paradox.

omg XD. thats fricken funny dude.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results