ZAP by Hon Wong

Nov 20, 2009
Anyone out there have this? I'm considering ordering it, however I want to know if it's worth investing in.

It seems to me to just be a fast version of existing NLP/Guided Hypnosis techniques I used to use when I was really into PUA.

Like the October Man Sequence, or any of the Hypnotica stuff.

Btw, if any of you are interested in some intense psychological effects, pick up "Deep Phone Seduction", the simple principles behind it can be used to create some seriously crazy mental effects.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Anyone out there have this? I'm considering ordering it, however I want to know if it's worth investing in.

It seems to me to just be a fast version of existing NLP/Guided Hypnosis techniques I used to use when I was really into PUA.

Like the October Man Sequence, or any of the Hypnotica stuff.

Btw, if any of you are interested in some intense psychological effects, pick up "Deep Phone Seduction", the simple principles behind it can be used to create some seriously crazy mental effects.

Agreed with before Manchurian Approach is hands down better than ZAP (I have both). Manchurian approach not only teaches the induction but also how to approach a group, with Anthony getting some tips from PUA's.
Manchurian Approach = better price, better value, just better in every way.

Nov 7, 2009
Paris, France
Moreover, the method used in ZAP is highly controversial regarding the actual method itself (health issues).
Get the Manchurian Approach and/or Reality is plastic by Anthony Jacquin

While I am aware you do not have to pull on someones shoulder that hard, there are several issues with the overall process.

The arm jerking can easily injure somebody, the falling motion is just kind of silly and I'm also aware of a standing induction. Just so many things are wrong with his "new" technique.

Like DLeerium wrote, Manchurian Approach is the WTFBBQLEETSAUCE, paraphrasing of course but it is amazing in every way. Ant has the best customer service out there, he cares about people and what they receive and what they do with it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Ant's method of doing it is a better easier on you and the person. You CAN do it with them standing and you can also do it with them sitting down a chair. He tends to also put people under in a more gentle way. Plus his whole set is actually a lot better because it teaches you how to determine if this or that person will be good or not.

Oct 23, 2007
just to clarify, the tug that u see on the demo videos, is nothing more than a gentle tug, not a violent one as alot of people on various forums claim it to be. Hon says this on the video, so does jay noblezada, and those who have the dvd will be able to watch Jay performing ZAP as well, and and nothing violent about the tug i might say. there is even a random video on Youtube where Jay performs ZAP for this Big dude, and u will see that is only a gentle tug, not a violent one.

Nov 7, 2009
Paris, France
Well I kinda agree with you, but I read some creepy stuff about it in a french forum from seemingly professional hypnotist, so, beware...

I'll try a approximate translation of what I've read :

The way Zap works is similar to a Knock Out : acceleration causes the brain to touch the brainpan, causing the loss of conciousness.

I have no idea whether this is true or not, however, this thesis was quite popular among the forum, so beware...

Oct 23, 2007
i have to disagree with that thesis there mate, when u get ZAPped, u r still aware of what is going on, but u r in a sort of 'high' state of mind, i learnt it by getting ZAPped by a fren of mind, real fun to do , and real fun practising it as well.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
i have to disagree with that thesis there mate, when u get ZAPped, u r still aware of what is going on, but u r in a sort of 'high' state of mind, i learnt it by getting ZAPped by a fren of mind, real fun to do , and real fun practising it as well.

ZAP is a hypnotic induction.

You don't get knocked out

You know everything that is going on and you are perfectly aware of it.
Hypnosis works on the principle that you focusing on a certain idea strongly to bypass the critical factor.

Apparently it is also synonymous with the placebo effect, so it might be a pseudo science.

ZAP However it is unsafe in its method. Many hypnotists reject the idea of zap because when pulling someones arm and making them fall it is very dangerous and you have a possible lawsuit at hand. Something that young little kiddies and street magicians won't understand.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Pretty much why Ant's DVD set is way better and most likely way cheaper. His way of doing it tends to be more gentler and doesn't have the safety issues either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results