Witness Contest?

Oh, I didn't even see that post - I thought you just randomly assumed there was a third page :p

I don't know what they would put on a third page. We already know all the contest details...or do we?

I give up.

Ryan

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Don't give up -- You have all the info if you know what the prize is and how you can receive it.

If not -- PM me and I'll help you out (all but give you the information.)

No one is left behind here -- not on my watch.

Asher

Don't give up -- You have all the info if you know what the prize is and how you can receive it.

If not -- PM me and I'll help you out (all but give you the information.)

No one is left behind here -- not on my watch.

Asher

God I love Theory 11.

:D
I've known the details for several days but the fact that you posted that is awesome.

Sep 2, 2007
I know all the clues and where to use them, but how to use them is the hard part for me. It's like a big jigsaw puzzle.
All the clues? :confused:

I think you're over-looking and over-examining it. The clues are very simple, and do not look over their application -- analyze each clue (singular) by itself. Do not look at it as a "big jigsaw puzzle," which may be perplexing -- look at it as two separate binary puzzles.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

dcsscd

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I dont know nothing i still on the "what to know the details for the contest?" cerca trova

i dont find nothing on the Source

who helps me? =)

Sep 2, 2007
I dont know nothing i still on the "what to know the details for the contest?" cerca trova

i dont find nothing on the Source

who helps me? =)
Sounds like you have not found anything.

Here's some advice:

If there were a contest for X, the first thing I would do would be to go through all the sections of the theory11 website -- Tricks, Playing Cards, 1-on-1, etc. -- looking for anything related to X.

When I encounter something, if anything, I would create a list of the most probable hints -- maybe Y and Z -- anything that might help me find the hidden link for the imaginary contest for X.

Then, I would take the list of keywords, and try to use them to find where the contest may lie, or search through the site with them, maybe leading to additional clues.

The best advice, probably, would be, to clear your mind, take a five minute break, and the re-embark on your search.

If you still need help, feel free to drop me a PM (but, I can't really add anything that has not already been said here, as everything you need is present throughout).

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.

I give up.

I know this is going to sound so pathetic, but I have been looking for the contest since it was announced. I have looked everywhere, read and used all the clues, but to no avail. I can't even find the first page.

Stupid, I know, but can anyone at all give me anything that might help me find this once and for all.

Thanks,

-Zodiac-

Aug 31, 2007
Never give up. You might be overlooking things a bit and remember always to check your"Source", good luck. Listen to Jack The Magician's post too.

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
OK.

I give up.

I know this is going to sound so pathetic, but I have been looking for the contest since it was announced. I have looked everywhere, read and used all the clues, but to no avail. I can't even find the first page.

Stupid, I know, but can anyone at all give me anything that might help me find this once and for all.

Thanks,

-Zodiac-
Ok Ill try to help you "What is the contest about" if you answear that question(to yourself) used your answear to get links that will help in ur search.

Sep 2, 2007
Jack: My bad, I definitely do not know ALL the clues!
What I meant was how many clues do you know? There are not a plethora of clues -- when I said "All the clues? :confused:," I meant double-check them because they may not be clues. Don't over-think it, take it slowly, and take it one clue at a time.

If you're having trouble send me a PM, but going through this entire 16-page thread will be more conducive, as it's full of helpful information.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
ok i found the first hidden page but i juat can't see any clues on it to find the second hidden page.

any help

Please

Sep 2, 2007
ok, without giving it away, i've found 2 hidden pages so far. how many are there?
You should be done, if you found the details about the contest -- i.e., what it is, how to win, any requirements and/or prizes? -- but there may be more hidden pages, of which no one knows.
ok i found the first hidden page but i juat can't see any clues on it to find the second hidden page.

any help

Please
Go through this thread, as everything you need -- tips, hints, cheat codes, etc. -- is here. You just have to search and look through it -- the same applies to the second hidden page -- and you should find the cause and/or source to your problem.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results