Got my Jerry's

I spend About 100 for them..They do stay together and unlike the bikes which morph really fast,these stay normal..when the bkes are use for alot of flourishing ,they tend to bend,but these babies,dont bend..If you at some ghost they also tend to bend back and forth..these dont.Also I think these cards are old because they little sticker looks kind of old..

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p315/magicboy1992/DSC00777.jpg

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Do they really have the same finish as Masters? I think I heard someone talking about them either around here or Ellusionist saying that Jerry's also had the UV500 airflow finish. I mean, I love the feel of Masters...but I'm not so sure I'd pay $100 for one deck. Then again, I'm almost positive, due to that fact, that there is something more to Jerrys than stock.

Shane K.

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Seriously, 100$ for a single deck of cards? You could probably pay USPCC less than that to print you your own custom finish cards. And I'm sure they've got the formula down to what it should be.

You could like, buy an entire CASE of Bikes for that.

Sep 1, 2007
Do they really have the same finish as Masters? I think I heard someone talking about them either around here or Ellusionist saying that Jerry's also had the UV500 airflow finish. I mean, I love the feel of Masters...but I'm not so sure I'd pay $100 for one deck. Then again, I'm almost positive, due to that fact, that there is something more to Jerrys than stock.

Shane K.

Jerrys were made WAY before UV500 was invented...the price is only partially due to quality, it's also the rarity, the fact that famous magicians use them, and the prestige that comes with owning them.

Besides that, they're used by famous magicians BECAUSE of how great they are. But their greatness isn't the only reason they're so expensive

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I think soo masters and jerrys are not the same.

Anyway TPA can you make more pictures?:D:D:D
2.000.000 is fine for me:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results