Rubiks Remembered

Aug 2, 2009
Shrewsbury, UK
Without revealing much of the methodology of how this works, obviously this isn't a trick. Is the blindfolded bit pure skill and actually based on memory or is it something like a gimmicked blindfold. Sorry if this is exposure but i can't find this out anywhere.

Sep 20, 2008
It works on Algorithims, and can be solved slowly by following the first and foremost basic algorithim.

As for the blindfold part, Its just skill. And i dont think this is even a 'revalation'. Rubiks' cube works on maths.

Jun 1, 2009
I can do a Rubik's cube, but I have to be looking at it the whole time, so Blindfolded would just use either different algorithms or extreme memory of where every piece will be after each algorithm. This probably wasn't much help, sorry.

Your boy,
Fez

Jun 1, 2009
The Rubik's cube isn't even related to magic.

Yeah but Barry and Stuart do it in one of their acts, its good to show audiences another skill besides illusions (although it was a gimmicked cube...but oh well, its still cool :p )

Sep 4, 2009
It teaches you how to solve a rubik's cube and then you just look through the blindfold.
I already knew how to solve one, and it teaches a pretty bad way of solving it, so i would try to find another way to solve it.

I can also (however, i usually don't get it right) solve if blindfolded for real. It's hard to do, however possible. So you can just try to learn how to do it adn then you can do it behind your back rather than blindfolded, where they know theres no way at all to se it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results