Saturday Night Contest - With Our Powers Combined

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thanks! Yeah, I had planned on doing something with fire, but couldn't put something together in time.

No problem man, and I wish I could have done something better considering my computer wont read my camera that often at all, and it's a miracle when it does happen, so I guess the blessings from God (yes I'm Christian) gave me a sign to enter this contest. who knows, good luck to everybody!!

Jul 13, 2008
Athens, Georgia
Perceptive...Good to see a fellow Christian! Haha, Mike-Really? Thats awesome! I just moved here a couple of years ago. Great place although, not many magicians! Still make visits up here?

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I have a friend and student who lives there...his name is Denver. He is into magic.
Other than that, just my old roomate who spent time in the Marines with me.

I was DJing at a place called RAWBar and performing magic at a place called Firehouse.

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
Good luck everyone, if I had gotten home earlier rather than at 10:30, I would have entered. Obviously no votes are counted, but if we could my vote would go to Perceptiv3CardMagic. Good luck to everyone else.

Jul 13, 2008
Athens, Georgia
Oh yeah, I have heard of Firehouse! I should look into doing magic there. I have been trying to find a permanent gig for a while now. Thats awesome though! So Denver goes to UGA I am guessing?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Good luck everyone, if I had gotten home earlier rather than at 10:30, I would have entered. Obviously no votes are counted, but if we could my vote would go to Perceptiv3CardMagic. Good luck to everyone else.

Thanks James, are you JMoney on youtube? I highly appreciate your vote, but votes dont matter considering it will be up to Wayne Houchin to decide...Good luck everyone!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Nice job :)

This was an interesting one. There were a few videos that really stood out to me personally. Personally - I thought this one was excellent dejavu05

There were several other videos that really caught my attention as well, but the overall goal was to create a video that might actually convince someone you had real magic powers. Therefore the winner of this weeks SNC is Perceptiv3CardMagic

Perceptiv3CardMagic laid the creepy on thick :) Congratulations, check your PMs in the next 24 hours.

Happy Holidays guys! This is a great time to get out and perform for friends and family. Merry Christmas!

WH

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results