The System

SKJ

Dec 19, 2009
Hi guys, im planning to buy "The System" dvd. I don't know if can follow up the moves in that dvd, so my question is that what are the moves that i atleast needed to master before i want to get into that dvd?

Give me some examples please,

SKJ

Dec 19, 2009
and do you need to get "The System" dvd first to get into the Trilogy Disc two? or can you just move onto trilogy disc two?

Oct 23, 2009
Illinios
Well i have the system and ill be completely honest with you...... It has some great moves yet the way its taught (all in slow-mo) makes it difficult to learn most moves. Also yes the revolution cut is a major key in this dvd. Before i bought the dvd i didnt know the move was used so much and made it extremely difficult to accomplish anything. If i was in your position i would just go with the trilogy disc 2. If you know the basics and a little more, then that would be a better choice. And yes the system has a lot of material but i personally would go with what i said. Remember quality over quantity... If you have any other questions just pm me.

jeffy

Jul 14, 2008
I bought The System two years ago, and I am still loving it. The major cuts that you need to learn are:

-Revolution Cut
-Charlier Cut
-Sybil

By the way, the teaching is not very good, but as long as you have the three basic cuts down, it should be easier for you to accomplish. Hope all goes out well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results