Flow

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
it looks amazing, but my funds are limited, and after just recently making a purchase i regret, i'm a little gun shy on this one....

do the required preparations occasionally keep one from performing the trick?

does it end 100% clean? if so, with or without a clean up move?

is it worth the 35 bucks?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
it looks amazing, but my funds are limited, and after just recently making a purchase i regret, i'm a little gun shy on this one....

do the required preparations occasionally keep one from performing the trick?

does it end 100% clean? if so, with or without a clean up move?

is it worth the 35 bucks?

Its as clean as the vatican archives.(clean as hell is what im saying)
No the preparations dont hinder you performing it. But of course,set up ahead of time. Its a very great trick. I recommend it to anyone wanting to break out of the mold.

a 20 second to one minute preparation is needed. Sometimes quicker sometimes longer, depends on how good you get at the setup.

I believe it to be a great breakthrough in terms of methodology, and it kills all the time. It's not 100% clean more like 90%, since they can ruin it if they truly inspect the bottle, but chances are it won't happen. No actual clean up move is necessary, just need to watch out for some specs that get a bit to antsy.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The set-up is easy, the method is great and the effect is one of my favorites (especially if you use the toothpick to float up in the bottle). It also comes with two bonus effects (one being a coin in bottle) using the same principle.

It is worth $35, but I think I got it for around $30 at MJM Magic.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
The set-up is easy, the method is great and the effect is one of my favorites (especially if you use the toothpick to float up in the bottle). It also comes with two bonus effects (one being a coin in bottle) using the same principle.

It is worth $35, but I think I got it for around $30 at MJM Magic.

oooh I love the toothpick part. They die.
Actually,one time this guy stuck his finger into the bottle while the water was suspended. Touched the water and freaked out like crazy and said that it was real.
The trick wasnt ruined at all. No method discovered.

But..
I wouldnt recommend getting so confident. That was just reckless of me.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i got another question, you can buy refills, so how long does the stuff that comes with the original trick last? is it worth it to order the trick and a set of refills at the same time? or will the stuff that comes with last me like a year+

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
i got another question, you can buy refills, so how long does the stuff that comes with the original trick last? is it worth it to order the trick and a set of refills at the same time? or will the stuff that comes with last me like a year+

A year? not if you perform it alot. Lasts me about 70 or 80 performances.
But you can buy those things at a store once you find out what it is.
If you can find it that is.

Truly Astonishing

Flow is one of the effects I always perform when I am doing my strolling magic routine, people absolutely freak once you have them turn the bottle upside, then tell them to remove their hand. They always do a double take, looking at the bottle, them me, then back to the bottle again, just absolutely wonderful reactions. The effect is very versatile as well, the effects previously described also get great reactions.

Though my personal favorite is where you have a half full bottle of water, then tell the spectator to slam the bottle down on a piece of ice. Then after that, you have them tilt the bottle a little, and slowly, they see the water turn into slushy snow. Now THAT alternate effect REALLY drops jaws and gets some of the best reactions that I really love.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results