Totally Out Of Control

Dec 10, 2009
Does anyone have any idea when the Totally Out Of Control DVD will be coming out. Please write back your response

Thanks,
RMagic

Dec 10, 2009
I know the trailer came out but Do you know if Chris Kenner is coming out with anything new??

Dec 10, 2009
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

May 31, 2008
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Technically, there are no Quick Reply icons in the posts. :)

Nobody (possibly even Theory11) knows when the DVD will come out. Just be patient, and if you can't wait than the book is easy to find online.

Dec 10, 2009
Ahah that is true the kid comes first. Do you know if anything new is coming out on Theory11. Its mostly 1-ON-1's, i'm waiting for one trick that is INSANE to come out! Any ideas?

RMagic

May 31, 2008
Ahah that is true the kid comes first. Do you know if anything new is coming out on Theory11. Its mostly 1-ON-1's, i'm waiting for one trick that is INSANE to come out! Any ideas?

RMagic

Theory11 is a purposely mysterious place, if there was anything big coming out you would see a trailer that provides little information about the product itself, and for the record, I'm not complaining about that.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Theory11 is a purposely mysterious place, if there was anything big coming out you would see a trailer that provides little information about the product itself, and for the record, I'm not complaining about that.
Yea, that's definitely true.
BTW Davey, your other avatar looked better.;)

May 31, 2008
May 31, 2008
Testify!!!!!!!!

My favorites:

1. Sleep Now in the Fire
2. Killing in the Name
3. Guerilla Radio
4. Bulls on Parade
5. Bombtrack
6. Settle for Nothing
7. Born of a Broken Man
8. Testify
9. Bullet in the Head
10. Freedom

I don't own Evil Empire :(

Did you hear that "Killing in the Name" hit #1 in the U.K. this week?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
My favorites:

1. Sleep Now in the Fire
2. Killing in the Name
3. Guerilla Radio
4. Bulls on Parade
5. Bombtrack
6. Settle for Nothing
7. Born of a Broken Man
8. Testify
9. Bullet in the Head
10. Freedom

I don't own Evil Empire :(

Did you hear that "Killing in the Name" hit #1 in the U.K. this week?
Unfortunately not:(

RMagic
There are plenty of "insane" tricks that are already available from places other than Theory 11. You must have no idea of the sheer amount of wonderful that you have available. Unfortunately, it seems you can't look past this little place. It's a shame really. :(

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Much more work to be done before TOOC will see the light of day in video form, but this is still on the agenda. Note that it's a monumental undertaking, so this is not something that we anticipate releasing too soon. In time, it will come.

In the meantime, lots more up our sleeves in the coming weeks. We've had a crazy busy month behind the scenes, with Apollo Robbins in house this past week and some filming in Vegas this coming week. More news and some major surprises coming soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results