The Red Envelope Contest - Day Eleven : Winners List

Nov 18, 2009
Were we supposed to imput the code? Or just hold onto the card and you guys have a copy of the code in the drawing?

Cause i can't find a place to input a code anywhere...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
To answer a few of your questions:

There are 66 winners (and prizes) total, which means 66 codes will be drawn over the course of the following 11 days and ending December 31st with a grand prize drawing for one lucky winner.

Your only job is to compare your contest code(s) to those posted here in the forums each night. If you believe you've won - simply send an email to holidaycontest@theory11.com for info on how to redeem your prize.

Hope this clears things up!

Nov 10, 2009
I'll Only tell PedoBear
To answer a few of your questions:

There are 66 winners (and prizes) total, which means 66 codes will be drawn over the course of the following 11 days and ending December 31st with a grand prize drawing for one lucky winner.

Your only job is to compare your contest code(s) to those posted here in the forums each night. If you believe you've won - simply send an email to holidaycontest@theory11.com for info on how to redeem your prize.

Hope this clears things up!

what happens if you do lose your card? Does theory11 send an email to you. I would almost seem like they would have to for people that buy from theory11 that don't go on the forums

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
what happens if you do lose your card? Does theory11 send an email to you. I would almost seem like they would have to for people that buy from theory11 that don't go on the forums
Unfortunately, as all codes are distributed randomly by our warehouse team into each order (as with a lottery), we have no record of which code is possessed by which individual. If you believe yourself to be a winner, you will need to contact us (holidaycontest@theory11.com) to claim and thereafter redeem your prize. Keep your codes some place safe and warm, and keep checking the forums daily to see if you're a winner.

Those who have won will have until January 31st 2010 at 11:00pm EST to redeem your prize. Hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results