Happy Holidays Babeh!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys,

I'm not as passionate about cardistry as I used to be, thus I haven't been very active in these online forums recently =P However, I do still practice it and it is still a significant aspect of my life.

Well with that said, my girlfriend and I filmed a video today to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you're not Christian) and Happy New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqoH_WN3eQ

Have a great holiday season everyone!

-Garry

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I'm not as passionate about cardistry as I used to be, thus I haven't been very active in these online forums recently

-Garry

Doing cardistry and being in front of a computer are adjacent to each other??

Good video though. I tried teaching my girlfriend cardistry.It didnt work out so well.
She prefers magic so its all good

Jan 10, 2008
Sweet, I think it's cool that your girlfriend supports your hobby. Sick flourishes and bad ass music! I just subscribed to your videos.
Just out of curiosity, what resources would you recommend to somebody who wants to get into a bit of flourishing?
So far I have Xtreme Beginnerz Vol 1. Dangerous and most of the Buck Twins pdfs and DVDs with the exception of Andthensome.
Any other resources that you have used come to mind?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
haha.... christmas Carol!!!.... woooo i crack myself up..

but yeah very cool vid, happy holidays to you as well. Its always nice when the GF takes an interest, ive been teaching mine some stuff for awhile. I figure by the time magi-fest roll's around she will be doing Charlier's and Springs with the pro's

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Doing cardistry and being in front of a computer are adjacent to each other??

Good video though. I tried teaching my girlfriend cardistry.It didnt work out so well.
She prefers magic so its all good

Haha of course not, but the main reason of having discussions in a cardistry and magic online forum is to share your interest in that hobby with other people worldwide. When that interest diminishes, your desire to visit the website does so as well =P

It's great that your girlfriend is taking an interest in some sort of art form related to cards =)

your girlfriend is a magician? lucky bastard...
haha
kidding.

Yeah, the first trick she showed me was making my virginity disappear =P

Sweet, I think it's cool that your girlfriend supports your hobby. Sick flourishes and bad ass music! I just subscribed to your videos.
Just out of curiosity, what resources would you recommend to somebody who wants to get into a bit of flourishing?
So far I have Xtreme Beginnerz Vol 1. Dangerous and most of the Buck Twins pdfs and DVDs with the exception of Andthensome.
Any other resources that you have used come to mind?

Thanks a lot for the subscipriton =D Other than Xtreme Beginnerz, I can't think of any other DVDs. That is a brilliant resource for someone who is just starting out in this art.

-Garry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results