Raven Coin Vanish

Jan 30, 2009
kent
I bought this of a website because its something david blaine is known for but i am having some problems.

I tested it without it being setup it keeps getting stuck and not going through the gap in between my shirt butons.

Also i dontknow how to tie a loop in fishing line so i cannot even get the loop of fishing line round my finger to try the trick.

Any advice on this as it would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 30, 2009
kent
set it up

i set it up like the instructions says it gets stuck on the gap between the shirt buttons and the fishing line hoop indents my finger and makes it obvious so i dont know what to do.

I got a pack of slit spade cards to but they are good.

Has anyone had this problem with this trick.

Jan 30, 2009
kent
Also it keeps hitting me.

When it is coming back in it hits my stomach and has left a mark i hate getting conned by these so called magic things i am not buying anymore it dont go through the hole between the buttons but just hits my stomach and is a complete waste of money the best thing i got was the pack of cards.

When it is coming back in it hits my stomach and has left a mark i hate getting conned by these so called magic things i am not buying anymore it dont go through the hole between the buttons but just hits my stomach and is a complete waste of money the best thing i got was the pack of cards.
Might I ask how old you are? You sound like a 12 year old who becomes frustrated when something does not work the first time. Mess with it, use that myelinated fiber infested brain upstairs. Maybe you are releasing it to low, thus it gets hung up on the buttons. The fishing line loop is clear once you pay very close attention to the instuctions. If you are unable to figure it out, ask a parent and they will understand.

The raven is no "con" and nobody is scamming you. We all have it, and we all got it to work. This fact alone should tell you something. Try different button holes, try a different hook-up, try different heights and lengths that you pull it out. If you don't have the ability to do this, get out of magic before it takes all of your money and you feel "conned."

Sorry for the rant, i've delt with the worst crowds shopping today :D

Hope some of this helps, happy holidays!
-Chase

Dec 24, 2009
New Jersey
How are you actually using a Raven without tying a loop? And the Raven's getting stuck because it is not brought back to the correct position before release (did you read the instructions?). It's not simply released after the pickup.

P.S. How are you using a Raven without tying a loop?!?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I bought this of a website because its something david blaine is known for but i am having some problems.

I tested it without it being setup it keeps getting stuck and not going through the gap in between my shirt butons.

Also i dontknow how to tie a loop in fishing line so i cannot even get the loop of fishing line round my finger to try the trick.

Any advice on this as it would be greatly appreciated.

Use the sleeve method... waaaay better and much easier.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results