Merry Christmas Everyone!

XIV

Dec 23, 2009
Newcastle
Hey guys, just here to wish you all a merry christmas and hope you got some good 'Prezzies'

I got 12 bicycle decks and 12 guardian decks :D

Anyone else get some cards for christmas?

Oct 23, 2009
Illinios
Hey there guys...I got a fifty dollar certificate to theory 11. I was wondering what you guys would suggest on buying. Im open for all suggestions. What 1 on 1's you enjoy the best. Cards? Dvd's? Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

Dec 30, 2008
I think we should say thanks to T11 for giving us a chance to win all those prizes! :D

Have a good holiday guys! In whatever you celebrate, we can celebrate together!

Sep 24, 2009
WA
I got Trilogy disc one, a Bee Stingers deck, a Bicycle 125 deck, FASDIU I + II, Brown Wynn's (thanks to theory 11!), and 1st ed. smoke deck (also thanks to Theory11!)

May 31, 2008
I got 12 bicycle decks and 12 guardian decks :D

I got a fifty dollar certificate to theory 11. I

I got a guardian deck this Christmas.

I got Trilogy disc one, a Bee Stingers deck, a Bicycle 125 deck, FASDIU I + II, Brown Wynn's (thanks to theory 11!), and 1st ed. smoke deck (also thanks to Theory11!)

I got a rock.

Wrong holiday, I know, but I just had to do it.

So far I've only checked my stocking, I got some candy, three albums (Incesticide by Nirvana, Vitalogy by Pearl Jam, and Evil Empire by Rage Against the Machine) Two of the albums were in the stockings of my dog and cat. I got a guitar slide but I didn't know how to use it so we had to use WD-40 to get it off of my finger. I also got a deck of V3 Smokes. (the cards)

I've practically got a full christmas in my stocking! There are three more CD-shaped gifts under the tree and a large box with my name on it.

My mom already saw my present to her when she was cleaning my Grandpa's room. I got her Beatles Monopoly since she's a HUGE fan of both. (Isn't it unfair that only one company makes monopoly?) My grandpa hasn't seen his present yet though.

Dec 30, 2008
I got a red and blue deck of 125's, A Smoke and Mirrors (V3), 2 decks of Stingers, a subscription to "The Deceiver" which is a magic publication, A deck of Propaganda, Card College Volume 2, a close up mat, cups and balls with a chop cup, and a porper card clip! I is a happy boy! :D

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I got The Paper Engine, Art of Astonishment Vol. 3, 2 Black Tiger decks with white pips, Pressure, 2 Stingers, 2 Tally-Ho circle backs (1 of each color) and a ton of downloads including Anate and Blind. I am happie!!!

Ian

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I got a deck of tarot cards, which is good, and a load of guitar stuff. I also ate a ridiculously large amount and read a very amusing book. 'Sall good :)

Merry christmas everyone :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results