What ibe got so far.

Jan 30, 2009
kent
I got the charlier cut the hotshot cut but it needs work.

The t.g deckflip perfectly like 2 or 3 flips sometimes but i seem to have 1 card fly off which ruines it.

I can do a deck separation thing where you cut the deck in one hand and the bottom half flips over into the other hand.

I got the card spin down well i spin on my index instead of my middle but its good spins about 5 to ten times maybe more cant count.

I can do ribbonspreads and turn it over.

I am not going thorugh everything but thats abut the best things probably.

Jul 14, 2008
Good for you! I am very happy to hear all of your accomplishments. Keep practising. And who knows? Maybe you should chance your account name to cardexpert93

Oct 23, 2009
Illinios
Good and continue on doing what your doing... And i was wondering about the t.g. deck flip thing. I also have a card that shoots out once and a while. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?? Anyways great job and keep up the good work!!

On the T.g deck flip, with a newer straight deck this won't happen, press your cards to straighten them so this doesn't happen. If not release your grip on the edges sooner than normally, don't grip the deck so hard, if you do it causes the bottom card to bend. It then catches the air and peels off. If that doesn't work, force your hand up so that the deck can rotate longer, slower, then you don't have to flick the deck so hard which is what is causing the card to rotate off. Though some tricks require a card to rotate off so it's good to be able to control both, something to strive for ;) Good work on your accomplishments and work for better.

I pretty sure that it is called the T.G Murphy deck flip, but I could be wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results