D.C.C (Discrepancy Dribble Control)

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
I've got this down smoothly now, but has anyone actually used this successfully in performance?

I've tried it on... you guessed it... my mum, but she sort of went "erm... ok" and seemed a bit hesitant. It might work if the spectators are drunk enough, but apart from that I'm not convinced. Has anyone used it/ got any tips? Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
Hahha so it is. Oops. :p

Do you mean the control they use in the Tivo Transpo? Cos that one is niiiiice.

i think he does mean that one, but i also think its joshua jays control and not theirs? correct me if im wrong

Sep 1, 2007
Boston, Ma
in my personal experience, the DDC flies with a little bit of misdirection(although i suppose that can be said of all sleights, but i digress) but i kinda like it.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Well the DDC move I don't like, but I don't like the TiVo Transpo move even more, they just do it so fast that no one notices but I can't do it the fast, the DDC I don't know maybe you have to do it faster, what I would do is just do a double undercut or pass if you know it, but I don't use it yet I learned it but I use TiVo 2.0 and Hoffzy Osbourne, and the kicker CArd to mouth, that move is Genious it's so good on the misdirection level and it freaks people out, thats the only trick that my dad said" do it again" after I showed him good tricks like card to pocket, TiVo 2.0, Biddle Trick, Snap Changes, Card to Mouth you know how people burn your hands, thats what the misdirection of card to mouth, you want them to burn your hands, it's genious to me, don't learn Swiss Made learn Card to Mouth

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
Yeah I've ended up just using a pass for Swiss made, it's unfortunate really because once you get the control smooth it has a really nice feel to it, it just looks really awkward. Ah well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results