Deja vu Help

Dec 18, 2009
Hi I'm having some problems with deja vu...i can do all the sleights well except for the last part. When you have to show the black aces have sandwhiched the selection. Your supposed to like push it between them or something but I didnt quite understand it. Any tips are appreciated. If you feel your comment would expose anything send it as a pm to me instead

Jul 14, 2008
To answer your question, if you have a soft, cloth table, it will be very easy to pull the black aces. Try using a pinky break under the selection, and as a result, it will be easy to grab. Moderators, please delete if it contains exposure.

If you have The Trilogy, it should be really obvious. If you're doing it wrong, you probably are trying to reverse engineer it.

It's a very basic sandwich concept, just applied differently.

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Well you should have a break beneath the 2nd selection which is on top of the deck , then with your hand holding the deck, turn it palm down and go reach the 2 black aces which are also facedown, keep them nice and square using your index and middle finger. Then turn you hand palm up. The situation is facedown selection above the break and 2 face up aces above the selection. Grab everything above the break and move the top ace to the bottom sandwiching their selection and display it.

Hope this helps

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results