The Red Envelope Contest : Grand Prize Winner - Announcement

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Tonight mark's the final (grand prize) drawing in this year's Red Envelope holiday contest. There were 66 prizes and winners total - and we congratulate each winner up to this point!

The grand prize winner tonight will receive an incredible prize package - an all expense paid trip to MAGIC-CON (March 2010), inclusive of airfare, hotel accommodations, and registration to the conference in San Diego, California. Without further ado, the grand prize winner is:

F 06823

Think you're the winner? SAVE your contest card and email holidaycontest@theory11.com for information on how to claim your prize.

Thanks again to all who participated this year. We look forward to another year of magic and many more surprises in 2010. Cheers! :D

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I dont think i won this one...But theres still hope for the packages i have not recived yet.

And i also won something from E so i did get something:)

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
i didnt even think about it until you said that Vorezo, I also have an order that has not been delivered yet. Will they still take winning tickets in a few days?

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Got my package in the mail....Out of the codes i got i had F 06829....Just 5 numbers off! If i ordered like minutes earlier i could have won :(. If you ordered Friday December 11 near the end of the day maybe like 11pm you have a very good shot at winning this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
The person who ordered right before me won this i bet. 6 codes off. If i hadnt fumbled with that credit card it coulda been me haha. Its going to drive me crazy all night long...Then when i feel better i will watch Genisis.:)

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I do, dont think il win on them though! But If you made an order on December 11th at 11pm I am 99.9% sure you won as i was minutes after it and got 6 codes above it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results