t11.bulletin - Happy New Year - The Next Year at theory11

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Good evening to all in theory11 land! Wanted to take the time out tonight to wish a very special, happy new year to everyone. To our artists. To our crew. To our moderators. And most of all, to all of you members out there that make this whole thing possible through your support, energy, and passion for this artform.

We have made great strides over this past year - with some of the largest projects we have ever done, more high quality 1-on-1's, and EIGHT new artist additions - from Luke Dancy to Apollo Robbins to Jason England to Dan Sperry to Mike Hankins to Eric Jones to Homer Liwag to Daniel Garcia. To say that this has been an active year would be an understatement. I believe I speak on behalf of our whole team when I say that this has been a year full of activity, hard work, and restless nights. But I'm proud of what we all - collectively with our members - have been able to accomplish, and we are more than excited to usher in the new year.

Throughout 2009 we placed great emphasis on expansion of our cardistry initiatives - particularly with the large release of andthensome and Genesis (3+ hours!) within months of eachother. It is our goal for 2010 to continue that aggressive pursuit of the advancement of cardistry, and early 2010 will come with new things from daniel+Madison, Dan and Dave, and of course Andrei Jikh. Special thanks to everyone who has supported our cardistry initiatives thus far, especially Chris Kenner, Alejandro Portela, and our friends over at iTricks. The support is valued more than words can describe.

2010 will be an incredible year for theory11, with loads of surprises in store. We seek to bring you more magic and better magic than we ever have before. We seek to be even more aggressive with our mission statement and produce more hard-hitting tricks, effects, and instructional sleight videos. You guys have asked for it, and we have listened.

Personally, it is my wish that we can all bring in the new year with a positive, respectful outlook towards eachother. To each of you - challenge yourself with a specific, tangible goal that you wish to accomplish in this new year. Write it down. Share it with us in this forum thread. And then make it happen.

With new projects lined up back to back with multiple new artists, we are eager to kick the new year off right. To that end, we will debut the first teaser video of the new year TOMORROW night - January 1st - at 11:00pm EST. It's a large project from someone you all know - but the project's existence has been kept a closely guarded secret. We're excited to share it with you soon.

Over all else, thank you all for your support in 2009. It's been an amazing year, and we are more than excited in looking forward to 2010. Cheers, and to each of you - Happy New Year! What are your goals in magic for the year to come?

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! btw im so excited!!!!
my magic resolution is to master the flourishes on the D&D flourishes disk. And it is also a goal of mine to create my own flourish and/or effect

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Im taking a shot that the project is from Dan and Dave. The last release from them was andthensome. They've been on the down low for quite a while, so I'm guessing its a new DVD or the 4th Edition Smoke and Mirrors. Plus they've been working with their own footage and production so I wont be surprised if it's not, but oh well. We will see, either that or Matthieu Bich.

Jul 13, 2009
At risk of sounding redundant

Happy New Year!

One new year goal for myself is show up at more local magic gatherings, and possibly try to travel a bit more around the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im taking a shot that the project is from Dan and Dave. The last release from them was andthensome. They've been on the down low for quite a while, so I'm guessing its a new DVD or the 4th Edition Smoke and Mirrors. Plus they've been working with their own footage and production so I wont be surprised if it's not, but oh well. We will see, either that or Matthieu Bich.

Aha, but Daniel's last release was Dangerous, which was much longer :p. But hell, it's t11, you never know.

D

Deleted member 2755

Awwwwww.... I never get secret info.:rolleyes: Anyway happy new year! I just got back from a rockin New Years party, and I saw this thread. Looking forward to what's in store for 2010!

-Doug

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
To start off, my goal is to perform every day in school before the bell sings for class in the morning. Every great entertainer has had so many performances and that's the kind of entertainer I'm going for.

Sep 3, 2007
To start off, my goal is to perform every day in school before the bell sings for class in the morning. Every great entertainer has had so many performances and that's the kind of entertainer I'm going for.

You are going for an entertainer? Is he a boy?

Happy New Years... Disregard my stupid joke.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I bet it is Eric Jones tonight or he will have something out with T11 this year. If it is Eric tonight I'd say it Mathew Bich's thing because they already mentioned it through the 11 days of magic thing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results