theory11 gear

Sep 1, 2007
I want a gimmicked key chain that would allow me to pull my keys off the chain
"magically"

No not white. I dont think it would look as good in white.

He probably used photoshop or fireworks

Actually, I used paint!

I just found a picture of a plain black t-shirt, and pasted the logo onto it.

If you want to make your own T11 t-shirt, like the above, all you need is some black transfer paper, a black t-shirt, and an iron.

Just print off the logo, reversed remember (actual size), onto black transfer paper (found in local supply stores). Cut a 1cm border around the image, and place into position on t-shirt. Iron the image on, and wo-hay!

You know have a theory11 t-shirt!

:)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Actually, I used paint!

I just found a picture of a plain black t-shirt, and pasted the logo onto it.

If you want to make your own T11 t-shirt, like the above, all you need is some black transfer paper, a black t-shirt, and an iron.

Just print off the logo, reversed remember (actual size), onto black transfer paper (found in local supply stores). Cut a 1cm border around the image, and place into position on t-shirt. Iron the image on, and wo-hay!

You know have a theory11 t-shirt!

:)

Nice!!

unfortunatly it fades away and gets all nasty after awhile

If we really do need more branded gear, which I am unsure about, here is the list of items I would dig... (This is from Jordan's original listing)

Clothing (Revelations? Maybe) -Tshirt, Hoodie
Signed posters.
Bumper sticker.
Keychains.
rings
Card clips
Hats

The rest either were not my style or seemed a little crazy....haha.

Seriously. The theory11 graphics are just perfect for tshirts.more stuff.

J.

Aug 31, 2007
That would be GREAT!!!!!!

ha ha

But like i said i see the symbol making a sweet belt buckle
Maybe make a belt buckle that holds your cards!!

No thats to far.

~Jordan

NO jordan its not i think a beltbuckle that holds your cards would be awesome

it could be like a black metal case/belt buckle with the theory 11 logo on the front
i would buy that and the sunglasses

Aug 31, 2007
I like the idea aboutn the beltbuckle, the keychain, t-shirts,track jacket all that jazz.

Dogtags would be cool. You know for silver dream how you have to "gimmick" your front shirt pocket? The t-shirt could have it built in. Just an idea.

Aug 31, 2007
First thing someone would say if they saw you wearing that is... What team? No offense but the T11 logo is meant for the net not on a shirt, put some creativity into your creations, not just a cut and copy.

Sypris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results