Question About Frequency by B. Smith

May 3, 2008
Has anyone purchased this and if so, what are your overall thoughts on it. Would you recommend it?

Do you have to present it like he does or could you modify it.

Also, what exactly is it? Is it a peek, force, or possibly just a way of being able to figure out where there card is in the pack in a similar manner to GPS?

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
Hey dude,

Without exposing too much (and if I do please edit).

What is taught is purely a card location. Can be presented anyway you like.

It requires the spectator to riffle shuffle (I presumed this prior to my purchase though). If they can, the deck can be shuffled and cut as much as they like.

Also taught is an out, incase the spectator shuffles overhand as well as an alternate method.

Hope this helped...

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
I should also ad that it totally fooled my family, who are now completely desensitized to my magic!

Cool mental piece, that is a great variation from my usual Force>Mind Read>Reveal..

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
B.Smith use a very clever idea in this trick , make the effect really amazing , even magician will feel imposibble to do that.

But....for the laymen , it just another mind reading effect , if you already have great mind reading effect , you may not need to purchase it , save the money for other kind effect.

I purchase it when it release , because I feel really amazing. I perform to magician friend , they all freak out. But , I perform to laymen , they dont think it have any different with other mind reading effect.

That just my opinion to share , decision on you.

Dec 17, 2009
this reminds me very much of Benjamin Earl's 'Pluckley' but with a different presentation. The flaw with that routine is that the spec must be able to do a riffle shuffle. Is a riffle shuffle necessary for this routine?
Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results