MTL control by Mystery Mark

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
1. Even if it was camera tricks, they are some damn good ones. penguincdude or Jupiter,make anything remotely similiar to this and I will subject to the possibility that it was a camera trick. Even if they are camera tricks... boy does he need recognition for it. Hes not anyone who works at a large video editing company, hes just a guy. And for a regular person to be able to achieve that kind of editing... is just amazing.

he owns a PRODUCTION company which means editing software.

Jan 12, 2010
he owns a PRODUCTION company which means editing software.

Errr.. yes and no. We do have a lot but we do not have any video department or editors or anything like that. The reason why the YouTube videos aren't shot in any professional setting or way is because we can't afford that without cutting on a lot of other stuff so we only got our DVDs shot like that which, together with the other releases, make just enough money to finance the studios, their cameramen/editor and the other departments.

Also, not saying that you are like this but I noticed there are some over here who indeed are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOj--WDYHI

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Errr.. yes and no. We do have a lot but we do not have any video department or editors or anything like that. The reason why the YouTube videos aren't shot in any professional setting or way is because we can't afford that without cutting on a lot of other stuff so we only got our DVDs shot like that which, together with the other releases, make just enough money to finance the studios, their cameramen/editor and the other departments.

Also, not saying that you are like this but I noticed there are some over here who indeed are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOj--WDYHI

"I don't really care about those kinds of comments"

You spent your whole damn video on an irrelevant hater. Seriously. Cut the crap.
Don't slam him about relevance when you seem to have problems with that.

You didn't actually prove you weren't using video editing, apart from the "people who have seen me perform live".

Ways you could actually prove that it isn't video editing:
-Publicly release it for sale
I swear, if you actually did, you would make enough money to buy your own studio, and hire people who can use it properly.

-Show another video of another magician using it
provide a link of another magician, or show us a quote from a reputable magician about your methods, and I'll shut up.

-Show you using the sleight from another angle
Shouldn't be too hard if it's as perfect as you make it out to be. Anyway, we deserve that, right? We should know if we can only do this control from directly in front from certain heights.

Just cut the crap.

Jan 12, 2010

You spent your whole damn video on an irrelevant hater. Seriously. Cut the crap.

You didn't actually prove you weren't using video editing, apart from the "people who have seen me perform live".

I swear, if you actually did, you would make enough money to buy your own studio, and hire people who can use it properly.

provide a link of another magician, or show us a quote from a reputable magician about your methods, and I'll shut up.

Shouldn't be too hard if it's as perfect as you make it out to be. Anyway, we deserve that, right? We should know if we can only do this control from directly in front from certain heights.

Just cut the crap.

I don't care about people commenting about me using video editing as long as it's done in a proper way. Just yelling it's video editing and then totally ignoring any question or reply by others about why they say so, doesn't help at all unless they honestly say they only thought so and don't know it for sure.

And read my previous post (#23). It clears up most of the things you just said. Plus, the buzz all started with a video shot from multiple angles so that wouldn't help either.

Aug 3, 2009
I don't care about people commenting about me using video editing as long as it's done in a proper way. Just yelling it's video editing and then totally ignoring any question or reply by others about why they say so, doesn't help at all unless they honestly say they only thought so and don't know it for sure.

And read my previous post (#23). It clears up most of the things you just said. Plus, the buzz all started with a video shot from multiple angles so that wouldn't help either.

At no point have you denied that you use video editing as a part of your magic. As a spectator to the thread, this has made me increasingly suspicious as to your methods. I like some of your early stuff such as the coin matrix routine, and the invisible palm routine, but I dont buy this as a "control" in the literal sense of the word. I might be wrong about this, and for your sake I hope that I am.

Jan 12, 2010
At no point have you denied that you use video editing as a part of your magic. As a spectator to the thread, this has made me increasingly suspicious as to your methods. I like some of your early stuff such as the coin matrix routine, and the invisible palm routine, but I dont buy this as a "control" in the literal sense of the word. I might be wrong about this, and for your sake I hope that I am.

It's because I realized that the more people say something is fake, the more worth it is so I'm pretty much in a win-win situation right now. And if something would really get in that way, all I have to do is to rerelease it. :D

Aug 3, 2009
Wht don't you post up some live videos, and show it off in action? Not only would this silence the critics, or at least most of them, it would boost the demand for you and your magic. That would be a win-win situation.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Wht don't you post up some live videos, and show it off in action? Not only would this silence the critics, or at least most of them, it would boost the demand for you and your magic. That would be a win-win situation.

If you really have skills will make a video of you performing it for real people.

Just cut the crap.

Action speaks louder than words. So listen to this guy because form all we know this can be is video editing.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I dont get why people are really so flamed up about this?
Mark does look amazing in the video, and if it is video editing then it is his dishonesty. But he isn't getting massive amounts of praise around the world and being deemed as the best person ever. Its not like hes getting praise from the entire magic community when he shouldn't. Only a few people I know have heard of Mark (no offense mark). He isn't getting much out of lying if he really is. So what are we all so ticked off about? The fact that he claims it is real (which i believe)? The fact that none of us knows how it is done? The fact that no one really knows for sure if this is editing or not? I find his videos genius actually... None of us knows anything for sure. We the magicians who know a truck load of secrets and hidden mysteries are baffled about the work of this one guy. We cant be positive about anything we say about him. haha. i love it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results